The Other Side

Gray POV

I slowly regained consciousness with a tingling sensation in my head, as if someone knocked me right out. Before I could make sense of anything, my eyes suddenly went towards Erza, who was still passed out on top of me.

It was a small and dark place and I wasn't able to figure out where we were. However, the sight of lingerie and fishnet stockings led me to believe we were in Lucy's closet.

Slowly, it all started coming back to me. Entering Lucy's apartment, seeing Natsu and Lucy on the bed, and getting beat up by that twerp. "I'm gonna kill that bastard," I said to myself furiously.

I tried to open the closet but it was locked and could only be opened from the outside.

While I tried to figure out our escape route, Erza's eyes started twitching, slowly regaining vision.

"w-where are we?"

"Natsu beat the crap out of us and threw us in here, remember" I said swiftly.

"Ah, I remember both of them were having fun but that Natsu didn't let us join him" she said in a gloomy tone.

Suddenly, Erza's face lit up, but with smirky expression. I knew trouble was about to stir up.

"Well I guess we should have our own fun in here you and me Gray" she said with a burst of sudden excitement.

She was directly on top of me so I was only able to see her face. Her mischievous idea made me reflexively try to move away, and in doing so, I caught a glimpse of the divine beauty that lay upon me.

My face turned red when I saw what she was wearing. I didn't realize that she had only that on the whole time. To make matters worse, I looked down to realize I only had my underwear on.

Erza got eerily excited and started coming closer to me. She used her brute force and picked my face up by my hair and kissed me on my lips.

I tried to get away from her but there wasn't any room to move and I already had no energy left inside of me after Natsu's beating.

She stuffed her tongue in my mouth, reaching my throat and licking every part of my mouth, with her tongue tangoing with mine.

"You have to stop Erza" I said in the interval when Erza took her lips away to breathe, but she didn't listen and went back to kissing me.

"Your skin is really cold......I like it!" She said after making her way down from my lips to my neck.

I kept on resisting as I could not betray my Juvia as she is my one and only true love, but the pleasure Erza was giving me was something far beyond Juvia's capabilities.

Erza kept on licking and licking and only stopping to take a breath while moaning in pleasure.

Erza went on to my chest licking everything in her way.

Things got so much heated up that she stripped me and herself and went back to kissing.

"Erza stop it, what about Jellal and you, think about him at least?"

"We're on a break, he'll understand when he comes back," Erza said as she looked further down with a grin on her face.

She was ready to throw it all away for my icy popsicle, but I couldn't let her do this to me or herself.

With my Ice Magic, I created a layer of thick ice around my manhood, but with one bite, Erza shred through all my defenses.

With nothing to stop her, Erza had free rein over my body, and I had no power to defy her.

"Now that's a good boy"

She went all the way, leaving me with neither dignity nor grace.

After all that, I was really tired and I instantly passed out with Erza's face red and full of pleasure.

I was worried about what we had done and the consequences of that could destroy our relationships with Juvia and Jellal.

My greatest nightmare came nine months later when Gray junior was born, with his mother being none other than Erza Scarlet.

After the news broke out, Juvia killed herself and Jellal vowed that he would devote himself to evil as the only light in his heart was burnt out by Gray's hot ice.