Chapter Two

Kelsey's POV

As the assembly finished, I walked with Phoebe to our new tutor room.
"So, did you see Mr Sykes looking at you?" Phoebe said.
"Yeah, he is so buff". I replied back.
His piercing green eyes and his curly brown hair and that cute button nose.
"Kelsey.......Earth to Kelsey". Phoebe said.
"Yeah. What". I said.

Once we found our tutor room, we walked in sat at our normal seats which is at the back. We waited about 5 minutes and then he walked in.
Snap out of it Kelsey. He's your tutor and your music teacher.

"Hi everyone, my name is Mr Sykes and I will be your tutor until you leave". He said in that sexy Gloucester accent.
He sat down at the teachers desk and called out the register.
"Jack Carter"
"Louise Potter"
"Amy Thompson"
"Luke Taylor"
"James Higgins"
"Phoebe Martin"
"Charlie Fields"
"Evie Todd"
"Liam Reid"
"Courtney Hastings"
"Kelsey Simpson"
"So as there's 10 minutes left of tutor, do what you want. You can talk, listen to music, go on your phones, check timetables. Anything". Mr Sykes replied.

"Thank you, Sir". Everyone said.

DING DING DING DING DING

"Okay, everyone so that's tutor over for today, have a great day and I'll see you lot tomorrow". Sir replied.

I was about to walk out but Mr Sykes stopped me, I said to Phoebe to go to on and I'll catch up with her later.
"Yes Sir". I replied whilst walking to the teachers desk.

"I've looked at your timetable and I noticed that you have double music first, is it alright if you with me because I don't know where I'm going". He said joking a little.

"Yeah that's fine with me"
See I'm the only one in the whole of our year to choose music, because music is my passion and since Mrs Paxton left, I was wondering whose going to be my new music teacher, but I'm glad that Mr Sykes is.

We both walk out of the classroom and we make our way to the music room.

We arrived at the music room and he unlocked the door, he held the door open for me.
Aww a true gentlemen. He followed and I walked straight to the piano and I let my hands put themselves onto the right key to play that familiar tune.

Once I finished I heard clapping, I turned around and Mr Sykes was stood there, with a smile on his face. He walked towards the piano and sat down on the stool and said

"That was amazing"

I felt the heat rush to my cheeks, and I blushed. I covered my face to make sure that he didn't see me blush.

"There's no need to blush, now let me see that beautiful face of yours". He said looking straight at me.

He took my hands away from my face and he looked straight into my eyes. I looked into his eyes, and it was as if we was having a stare off. He cupped my cheek with his hand and he started to lean forward, I leaned forward and I felt his hot breath on my face. He looked at my eyes and then at my lips and then it happened.......

Nathan's POV

I cupped her cheek with my hand, and I started lean forward, as I leaned in, I took in her features, bright hazel eyes that you could get lost in, brown wavy hair, they way she barely wore any makeup. She doesn't need it, she looks beautiful.
What am I saying, I shouldn't be doing this, I'm her teacher for crying out loud.

I leaned in a little further and I looked at her eyes then her lips and then it happened.
Our lips joined together as it was a puzzle piece, her hands made her way up to my neck and started to pull on the back of my hair. I moved my hand from her cheek and moved it to her waist to hold her up. I moved my tongue against her bottom lip asking her for entrance and she let me in. she moaned a little and that started to turn me on.

She pulled away and looked at me and she bit her lower lip.
"Don't do that". I said
"Do what?". She asked me
"Bite your lip". I said looking directly at her.
"Why, does it turn you on?". She said in a sarcastic tone.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

A/N

Sorry for not updating, I've been revising for mock exams and I've been trying to update but I keep forgetting to🙈
I hope you enjoyed this part, if you did then if you could like comment and vote and I will be entirely grateful.
What do you guys think of Mr Sykes and Kelsey?
Who do you think is at the door.

Also if you could give me some ideas on what the next chapter should be about, then feel free.

Also if your a fan of Nathan Sykes (like me) and you have snapchat (like me) then you can add him. His username is

👉sykesmusic👈

Also tell me in the comments who you think should play
-Kelsey
-Phoebe
-Megan
-Lynsey
-Mrs Simpson

Until next time x