Chapter 2: The Problems An Inefficient Amount Of Table Space Can Cause.

The whole family, including Cooper, Trip, and Franklin, were sitting at the dinner table, well attempting to, Cooper and Oliver had shoved themselves into one chair and Franklin was standing at the corner.

"This isn't going to work." Katie says, standing up and pulling up 2 barstools from the island.

This fixed nothing, because not only there were now too many chairs on each side of the table that the ones on the end only reached about half on the table, everyone was standing to eat at this point and their goal of eating together as a family had essentially been crushed. Katie continued to brainstorm other ideas. Eventually everyone finished eating.

"Sorry mom, we can eat together at some point!" Anna-kat says, smiles and goes to wash her hands.

"Yeah! I'm sure we'll get a new table soon." Taylor adds onto Anna-kat's sentiment and goes upstairs with Trip.

Cooper and Oliver were already gone at this point. Greg walks over and stands with Katie.

"Hey, maybe eating standing up will become the newest trend. You're a trailblazer!" Greg said, trying to lighten the mood.

i realized i forgot to write a second breakfast scene into the last chapter 💀💀💀 so we're there now fr.

"I can't believe we have to get a new table. That thing's been with us since before Anna-kat was even born." Katie said, sighing.

"Well, your family's expanding now, maybe it's time to let go?" Tami suggested.

"I guess you're right, it just feels weird, I've got 2 future in-laws, well practically 3 if Audra takes the same road as the other 4." Katie says.

"I thought we did a pretty good job!" JD responds, acting all fake-offended at her comment.

"Yeah, don't disrespect all my hard work." Walker said and sat down.

"It's not that I don't trust our abilities, I don't trust Oliver." Katie replied, turning her head to watch Audra walk in to start her shift. "They're going out tonight, apparently they both have some big announcement."

"Let's hope they're not getting engaged, I don't think you could handle 3 Westport housewives." Tami jokes.

"Maybe we should watch that big date tonight over the security cameras." Walker suggested.

The group was confused at this, for a multitude of reasons.

"Why do you have access to those?" JD asked, perplexed at the nature of this situation.

"I don't." Walker said, winking as he watched his co-worker walk by.

The group thought for a minute, well, awkwardly looked at Walker while Katie half-considered it.

"Not this time, I think they've had enough of me spying on them." Katie finally answered.

"Plus all you'll have to do is open instagram, it'll be on there in 20 minutes, tops." JD responded.

me when kitchen era??

Anna-kat, Franklin, Taylor, and Trip were sitting at the island in the kitchen. Well, Anna-kat, Franklin and Trip were sitting at the island, Taylor was standing.

"Mom was right, this isn't working." Taylor says, pulling up a chair from the dining table.

This was not a solution as the chair was too short for the kitchen island. The group thought for a minute on how to remedy this.

"Maybe we can hit a bunch of estate sales and try to find a stool there?" Franklin suggested.

Since the group had nothing better to do, and with Taylor and Trip wanting to keep their mind off the upcoming wedding, they decided to go on the hunt for an illustrious matching stool. The group piled into Trip's car and went on the search for any open estate sales.