Sleepover

Narrator POV

Lily has been invited by her friend, Aurora, to a sleepover she's nervous because it's her first  sleepover and she doesn't wanna mess things up.

Lily POV

I'm so nervous.

I looked around the living room of Aurora's place taking it all in as a whole as she stood behind me.

"Well this is our humble abode for the night." She said as I nodded setting my things down on the couch.

"Are we sleeping on the floor or the couch? I'm ok with either or." I asked as she thought about it for a minute before replying.

"We can do whatever you wanna do." She said flashing me a smile as I nodded.

"Can we do the couch?" I asked her as she nodded.

"Sure."

With that being said I started to set up my things pillows, blankets, ect. Aurora did the same right next to me until we were both finished.

After that we sat down on the couch and began to watch movies until both of us started to feel tired.

"I'm tired, what about you?" She asked as I yawned, nodding in reply.

"Then let's turn in." She said as I nodded once again.

"Goodnight Lily." She said with a yawn.

"Goodnight Aurora." I replied as we turned away from one another closing my eyes and going to sleep.

*THUNDER
*LIGHTNING

I woke up from the loud storm sitting up, rubbing my eyes, making me look over at Aurora who was still asleep.

I got up and went to the kitchen grabbing myself a glass of water, chugging down, before going back to the couch where Aurora was now sitting up watching me.

"You ok?" She asked her voice groggy as I nodded sitting back down on the couch.

"Yeah just got woken up by the storm." I replied as she nodded wrapping her arm my waist, pulling me closer to her taking me by surprise.

"Lay down." She mumbled as I laid down now facing her, eyes looking deeply into my own.

I found comfort in this for some reason I didn't want her to think I'm weird though, thoughts began to swirl around in my mind.

"Do you not like that we are this close?" She asked making me shake my head no.

"No, I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable." I said honestly as she chuckled.

"I want you closer to be honest." She said making me freeze.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I want you closer, Lily." She whispered sleepy.

"O-ok." I stuttered moving closer to her as she watched smiling as she also moved closer until we couldn't move anymore.

She now fully wrapped her arms around me snuggling into me as I took in her scent my body starting to feel at ease.

"Now go back to sleep." She whispered in my ear as I yawned my eyes starting to close.

"Goodnight Lily." She whispered into my ear as I went into a peaceful sleep.