11.

In night

Bondita lied on bed but sleep is far away from her eyes. Her mind is occupied with her patibabu 's thoughts. Today how closed they are in temple and then at her room how he pulled her and put his finger on her lips. The way he hold her hand, the way  he made her wear ankles make her blush . She feels some unknown emotions building inside her but can't able to name that feelings.  Shooking away all thoughts she tried to sleep. After half an hour sleep consumed her eyes. Poor soul don't know her life will be change from tomorrow.

In a room a girl is standing in front of window glancing at outside. Her eyes has tears and she is all lost in thoughts when someone hugged her from back and encircled his hand around her waist. He snuggled in her neck keeping his chin on her shoulder. Her trance broken she wiped her tears and turns to him smilingly.

She- aa gae app, kaisa rha aj  ka din apka?

He sighed- thik hi tha

She - kya bat hai kuch hua hai kya?

He- haa hua h na meri patni ki hasi pta nhi kaha gayab ho gai hai to kuch thik kaise ho sakta hai?

She ignoring his gaze- app hath muh dho lijiye mai khana lagati hu.
She starts going but he held her hand and pulled her towards himself . She landed on his chest . He hugged her tightly in his embrace.  She clutched his kurta and burst into tears. She breaks down into tears. She cried in his embrace. His kurta is getting wet by her uncontrollable tears. He cares her head with one hand while other on her back. His own gets tears to see her.

She sobbing- kya hume kabhi parivar ka pyar nhi milega Chandra ji? Kya hum itne bure hai itne galat hai jo humse humare apno ne sare ristey tod liye? Kya humra pyaar itna galt hai?

She cried hard. His hold on her getting tight he hugged her so tightly. 

She - 3 saal ho gae sabse dur rhte hue pr kisi ke dil me humre liye koi jagh nhi h ab to lagta h hume shadi krni hi nhi chahiye thi us din. Meri wajh se aapne apne sare ristey kho...

Before she complete her sentence he hold her face and kissed on her lips to calm her down. He can't tolerate her nonsense about their marriage. She means everything for him from the time  he filled her hairline.  After some time he breaks  the kiss. She looked down crying.

Chandra cupping her face- Tupur kab tak tum ye faltu ki bate apne man me rakhogi ? Kitni bar kaha hai tumse na hum galt hai na humra pyar. Are galt to wo hai jinhone hume nhi samjha , humre pyar ko nhi samjha. Apni jhuti maan samaan ki aad me humre pyar ko dabana  chaha. Or kya kaha tumne ki tumri wajh se maine apne sare ristey apna parivar kho diya!! grabbing her by her shoulders  fir to tumne bhi meri wajh se apne sare ristey kho diye apne maa baba,  bahn , thakuma sab kuch mai hi tumre dukho ka karan...

Tupur placed her hand on his mouth stopping him - nhi aesa mat boliye chandra ji  and hugged him tightly  apki koi galti nhi h pr mai kya kru chandra ji mujhe sabki nafrat bardas nhi hoti ab .

Chandra cares her head-  sab thik ho jaega tupur pls khud ko sambhalo tum to meri himat ho jab tumhe is trah bikhra hua dekhta hu na toh khud pr gussa ata hai aesa lagta hai ki mai tumhe koi khushi nhi de paya.

Tupur - aesa nhi hai app galt samjh rhe hai bas mujhe sabki kami bhot mahsus hoti  bhot yad ati hai sabki. Apko bhi to sasu maa or sasur ji ki yad aati hogi na?

Chandra ignored her- hmm pr ab mera parivar mera pyar mera sabkuch sirf tum ho . And hugged her tightly.  He didn't show his pain to her. Think of their parents always bring tears in his eyes but he have to be strong for her. But somewhere he knows her wife know him well . She knows everything about him what he feels, his pain everything.