School is hell

(Holly pov)
"Honey wake up you are late for school" my mom screamed from the kitchen. My mom don't now about the bully because she had enough and also that I shout at the people who is bulling me but maybe I am the one who is bulling them. So I don't care about them.''okay mom I will get dressed " I screamed back.i got to my closet and open it. I took some light colored short shorts and a light pink tank top. I tight my hair in a ponytail after combing it. I put a rabbit ears band head.

I got downstairs and ate my sandwich. I kissed my mom In the cheek and said '' bye mom Lov ya" then she said "goodbye love".

I got outside and walk to the school. I got to school I was early but naill my bully is there with group of men who re. I got pushed in someone's locker " what the f**k" I yelled. All of the school stared at me and then they all laugh but that is not gonna go over. "The slot comes again" he said and then laughs then all of them laughed. That's enough. " You all jerks and don't think I then go to my house and cry you asshole and I don't harm myself for bi**hes. I am not stupid your having problems with your family and you just come school and bully people you don't know. You all are bi**he's , sluts , jerks , and last but not lest bad as. You just punch younger girls and boys they just want to live there life but of corse you ruin everything you and this school. F**k you all" I screamed and slap , kick and punch all of the bully's in school.

All of them were shocked and the most is naill my bully

____________________
The first real chapter if you want
Can ask me Q & A
Please share vote read and comment
Lov ya all