Char's Thoughts on (Y) Ver. 2.0

Before we start the story I wanted to make this for one a bit of context. And two for my own reference just incase.

2.0 Update! Added some Fontaine ppl! Also want to note I decided to remove Paimon! I just don't find the need to add any Diolog for her so she's been Thanos snapped.

--------------
Inasuma
--------------

Lumine:

"(Y)? He's a giant with the heart of a dog. When we first met him I was scared. He's 7'7!"

Ayaka:

"(Y)? I've met him once before he went missing. I constantly talk to his mom's so I knew he was still alive but I didn't expect to see him again. He is definitely a good person."

Thoma:

"(Y) is great. I met him when he helped me escape from the Raiden Shogun... it's amazing how he was able to stun everyone there and then disappear with his massive size."

Sara:

"(Y)... during the vision hunt decree he was my main concern. He was able to knock out many of our soldiers. Even when he handed in his vision he was still able to fight and take down a whole army. He's scary in a fight... yet when I got to know him he was the complete opposite. His scary presence on the battle field was no longer there... just a calm and playful man."

Itto:

"OH WHALIE! Bro He's great! He beat me at a TCG tournament yet he gave me the first place prize when everything was over. He's definitely got a place in the gang!"

Shinobu:

"When I heard about him from Sara I was concerned about him... turns out he's a big softy and a great help."

Yea Miko:

"Ah~ (Y). A man who can even make the mighty Shogun back down. He's definitely someone to look out for~ yet he doesn't battle. Instead he would rather be swimming with the whales."

Ei:

"(Y)... to be honest it was shocking to see one man break through to the plain of euthimea by pure will. Even when his vision was taken he could control Hydro. Of course it wasn't as refined but it was shocking. After the battle he took care of the injuried. He even apologized to me, even though I should have been apologizing to him. I know I definitely will meet him again."

Kokomi:

"(Y)? As a fellow being of the sea I was excited when I heard he joined our ranks. He might be a predator but he was much more a protector. When I saw that he was welding Hydro without a vision it made me even more interested. If I didn't have my duties to Watasumi I would definitely wanted to adventure with him."

------------
Sumaru
------------

Collei:

"(Y)! he's great! I will admit I kinda have a crush on him... he always took care of me when Master Tighnari couldn't. Despite being away a lot due to being at sea he would always somehow find a way to get me something... he really is great."

Tighnari:

"(Y) has always been promising. Being in the same Darshan helped me be closer to see his growth. He was focusing on an ecosystems that has very little information about it. Being able to naturally swum better and hold his breath longer was helpful I'm sure. He is the main reason we know so much of the sea now."

Cyno:

"(Y). I met him when I went to visit Tighnari. At first I was worried. But that quickly changed. He helps me in some missions that I can't do. Mostly missions that head into marine combat."