21. the hurricane

tw. attempt sa

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONEthe hurricane !

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
the hurricane !

maryland, minneapolis MN
W 89-84

SO maybe kinsley was a bit tipsy when she made that post, tagged ben and replayed to multiple of his comments and cece's comments. after the dinner they didn't want to go back to their hotel since it was still a bit early so kinsley said that she knows a club in saint paul and they all agreed to go.

she was three shots in when kinsley made that post. now she's four shots in due to stefani and matt. the basketball girls aren't supposed to be drinking but they soon forgot that — expect monika and caitlin who were the dd of the night — and they were now all either tipsy or drunk.

kinsley never sat down once, neither was she going to take a break. she drowned the liquor down her throat like as if it's water. caitlin tried to stop her after the instagram post but kinsley simply pushed her away and told her not to worry. caitlin was worrying because instead of copying in a healthier way, she's copying by drinking and smoking.

kinsley soon became the center of attention. immediately everyone recognized her and she met up with people that she hasn't seen since she graduated high school. stefani got stuck by her side and they were all dancing. kinsley pushed everyone who even tried to lay a hand on her. she threw her cup at someone who did put their hands on her. she was drunk but she still knew her actions.

"there you are," someone's raspy voice spoke to her ear. kinsley froze into spot. the familiar hands on her hips pulling her closer. but the familiar hands didn't belong to herself, they belonged to ben. kinsley pulled away slapping ben's hands away. "c'mon. you're begging for it, kinsley."

"begging?!" kinsley slurred out with a scoff. "me fucking dancing isn't begging for your attention. and if i was it wouldn't be for you, it would be for my girlfriend, thank you very much." kinsley deadpanned stepping away from ben but she tripped over someone's extended leg causing her to trip. but before she reached the ground someone grabbed her.

thinking it was caitlin, kinsley smiled widely going to make a cocky remark but the smile slipped away the very instant. "get your greasy hands off me ben." kinsley snapped standing up but he was much more stronger than her and he pulled her. kinsley shook her head, balling her hands up into a fist and colliding them on ben's chest. "let me go bitch bag! let me go! let me go! help! help!"

"shh, shhh, don't want to create a show now. do you?" ben said putting his larger hand on kinsley's mouth. his lips directly on kinsley's ear. he placed a kiss on her ear causing kinsley to gag. ben's hand only pressed even more on kinsley's mouth causing the cheerleader to open her mouth and bit down his hand. along with bringing her leg up and colliding her knee with his dick.