Doc

Cold and numb. All I could feel at the sound of her screams. I know I am calling out her name but all I hear are her screams and struggles. I call out to her once again and at the sound of her screaming my name, sounding so frightened, I was able to finally get my ass in gear and move. Quickly dropping everything, I grab the keys to my bike and run out the door, straight outside. I faintly hear the girls calling out to my brothers to help only to be drowned out by the sound of my girl in trouble playing on repeat in my head.

Just as I reach and straddle my bike I hear the door of the clubhouse open and heavy boots hit the gravel. Turning the key, and starting the engine I glance behind and see my fellow MC brothers on their bikes, ready to ride into battle with me.

Sending a nod to them and receiving one in return, we head out the gate that is standing open for us by a prospect standing nearby.

It didn't take long before we were rolling up near the apparent building and just down a few I saw my girl struggling against the hold of some son of a bitch dragging her away. 

The man stops at the sight of, no doubt, pissed-off-looking bikers, pulling up to the sidewalk. Slowly kicking out the kickstand, I stand on my bike and make my way toward them. "Mind telling me what are you doing with my girl there?" I ask clear threat in my voice.

"Boss wants her. She belongs to him." says the fucker. He begins to move back to his trashy van once again. From behind him, I see Wood come around the front of the van to stop behind the fucker. I watch as the douche's eyes grow wide and I know WOod has a gun pressed into his back. I watch as Wood leans forward and whispers something in his ear and suddenly the bastards let go of my girl and send her to the ground. 

"Come here baby.' I call out to my little light and I watch as Lulu stands with shaking legs and runs straight into my arms. Holding her close, I breathe in her refreshing scent. I can finally relax, knowing she is safe. Looking over Lulu's head I see the man on his knees and Wood tying the guy's hands behind his back. Looking over to preacher and knuckles I gave them a small nod, sending them the go-ahead to lock the fucker up. "Come, baby, let's get you out of here," I whisper to Lulu as I lead her over and onto the back of my bike, before climbing on myself. "Hold on tight to me sweetheart."

Slowly she wraps her arms around me loosely. "Where are we going, Daminen?" she asked close to my ear.

"I am taking you back to the clubhouse and straight to my room." Turning my head, I look back at her pale face. "You are safe now. I will protect you." She smiles and tightens her grip before laying her head against my back. Kicking up the stand and starting the bike I head back to the compound, taking a deep breath.

I took the ride back slowly. I could still feel her shaking against my back, and I did not want the ride to the clubhouse to make things worse. Still did not take long to get back to the clubhouse. As I rolled through the front gate she had completely stopped shaking and her grip began to lose on its own. I could tell the adrenaline had left her and now she is starting to feel very weak. I need to get her to my room and lie down as quickly as possible.

Backing my bike to rest next to my truck and let out a sigh of relief before shutting down the bike. "Okay baby," I say patting my girl's hands that rest against my middle. I slowly turn back to her only to freeze suddenly at the feel of her falling limp against my back. Seconds later she is jolted awake at the sound of the clubhouse door slamming open. "It's okay baby, you are safe."

I hear the girls calling out, shouting questions every second, but my girl stays silent. "Come on, Cupcake. Let Doc get his girl settled and down for a nape. I will tell you girls what happened." I hear Reaper say, leading them back inside. 

At the sound of steps in the gravel next to my bike, I turn and see Wood standing near my girl. "I got her, as you get off. She looks ready to pass out." He says to me with a close eye on her. Sending him a quick nod before kicking out the stand and carefully dismounting my bike. Looking back at my girl only to find her growing pale.

"Come on baby. Let me get you up to my room and down for a nap." I state as I carefully help LuLu off the bike and onto her feet.  Quickly wrapping my arm around her middle as I see her sway from side to side. I encourage her to step forward with a soft nudge. After only a few steps her body seems to give up and I am quick to catch her, lifting her up into my arms. 

"Dominic, I am so tired." She whispers in my ear before laying her head on my shoulder, most likely passing out.

I quickly make my way into the clubhouse and up the stairs to my room. Ignoring all the looks from the club brothers, and the sound of footsteps that follow me up the stairs. 

Ignoring everyone is not the best thing to do but my girl needs to rest. Slipping into the room, I lay her down gently on the bed. Making quick work of slipping off her shoes and pants before pulling the blankets out from under her and dripping them Reaper and Knuckles stood just at the door of the room.

Sending them a silent nod I turned back to LuLu. She is fast asleep. Carefully I tuck the blanket around her and turn around following my brothers out the door. Stepping into the hallway,I close the door as quietly as possible and lead the boys down the stairs.

Tell me what happened to the stranger?" I asked out loud. We make our way outside onto the porch of the clubhouse. I can feel a war within myself starting to form. A war between the doctor who took an oath and the man who holds a special woman in his heart. 

He is tied up, waiting to be questioned." Knuckles states, standing to the left of me. Boot steps are heard as Reaper takes the spot to my right. 

"I am at war with myself boys," I admit to them. "I have found someone worth fighting for, just as you have. Only I took a vow, an oath." With a deep sigh, I turn to Reaper. "This is the hardest thing to do for me as a man, but will you, my brother, take charge of this and question him for me?" I asked Reaper. As I locked eyes with him I could see a war within himself. Reaper blinked and the fight was over and he gave me a simple nod. 

With that decided, the three of us makes our way down the steps and to the bunker. Beast stands before the door that holds the stranger. "Has he said anything?" Reaper asks Beast. In response, Beast simply shook his head with a small grunt. 

Reaper opened the door and was all filed inside after him. At the sound of the door closing behind me, I take a deep breath. Doing my best to prepare myself for something I never thought I would be a part of. Aflash of LuLu's lovely face passes through my mind and a feeling of calm passes over me. 

Scanning the room, Slowly taking in everything and anything. The small room is fairly simple with concert walls. the floor is solid concert besides the small drain in the back corner. center of the room, hanging from the ceiling is the bastard that sets a fire in my gut.

Stepping forward, attracting the attention of the man I prepare myself once again again. "I am a patched member of Hell's Riders MC. We have a code that we live by. To this code, we have no mercy to those that wish harm to our women and you attracted my old lady. I myself, as a doctor took an oath." Glancing over to Knuckles and Reaper standing next to some sort of work table, sending them a slight nod. "I give you one chance and only one. Will you answer my questions willingly or not?"

The stranger looks at me dead eye and spits, forcing me to jump backward, out of range. "I am taking that as a no answer." I sighed out before stepping back next to BEast. "Boys' he is all yours. Do your worst."