Warp Zones

Mr. Evans POV

I watched at my computer while drinking a cup of coffee. So I was right..

"Sir, the others already arrived except Vanitas." One of my employees informed so I nod my head and she went out of the room

I sighed and exit my room and saw the kids talking. They greeted me when they saw me.

"Where is Vanitas?" I asked but they just shrugged

"He must be searching so hard that's why he's late." Roxas answered my question

"Yeah.. VERY hard." I said.

"So did you kids found any clue?" I asked so their shoulders slumped down and they frowned.

"No." They answered in unison so I sighed and told them to go home and rest. They all went outside but Sora stayed.

"Dont you want to go home and rest Sora?" I asked him but he just shook his head and sit down on the couch

"I'll wait for my brother." He answered so I nod my head and sat beside him

"Say Mr. Evans.. I got a question." He said so I gave him a question look

"Who is my mother in your life? I mean, you're an Evans and she is too before.." He asked so I smiled at him. I forgot that they didn't know that I'm their uncle. They're still confuse, funny isn't it?

"She is my 1st cousin." I answered him with a knowing smile so his eyes widened in shock. Who wouldn't?

"So does that mean you're our uncle?" He asked so I nod my head at him

"Whoa.. Another revelation. So no wonder you helped Vanitas before.." He said so I laughed and agreed at him.

Vanitas POV

"Not bad." I commented after passing on a meteor rain. Im still searching, driving on a gummi ship. I dont know what time it is already since I left my watch at home. I have to find atleast 1 world. I got to admit this ship is awesome! No wonder it's expensive..

I continue to drive for I dont know how many minuntes or hours until I saw a glimpse of light. I pressed some buttons to boost my speed and when Im near that light, I found a new world. So I focused my driving and prepared to land until I succeeded. I exit the ship and examine my surroundings.. Im in a forest? I continue to walk until I saw a big wall up ahead and a blue portal. I got curious to where it leads so I entered the portal and I found myself on a city.

Hmm.. There are many people with some weird costumes and weapons running around. Some are riding on a dragon, wolf or fox. The place is lively and has a big statue up ahead and this seems to be a place of a castle judging from the big walls protecting the place.

Where am I??!!

(A/N) I actually let Vanitas go to the world of Dragon Nest xD An Online game that I always play and got addicted to it :3 it is not disney related but I cant think of some new worlds xD gomen xD The characters he will meet will be my characters in the game itself..

I continue to walk and some people are staring at me. They must have noticed that Im new in here until someone blocked my way. He is wearing a black suit, has red eyes, his hair is messy that is kinda similar to mine, well almost. He has a shield and a flail at his side.

Picture from above.. The other one is what he really looked like in game while the one below is the animated one.. (self draw from ms paint D:)

"Hey! Are you new here?" He asked me with suspicion but I just nod my head as an answer

"I knew it. Just looking at you, it's already obvious that you're not from around here. Tell me, are you a spy from Velskud?" He mocked and I can sense tension in the air. People's eyes are on us but I just gave him a bored look.