Athez 1

What do flowers represent you?

Foxgloves? Daisies? Dandelions?
At least one flower could represent you.

Oh their petals are so pretty yet so magical. I wonder, where did they all come from?

Maybe one day, Senny could find his own flower?

"Senny! Come on, let's go." Jheri shouts from downstairs. "Coming!" I yelled grabbed my bag and rushed to my father, He grasped the keys and we both headed outside. He locked the door and we went off.

"So where are we heading next?" I said as vehicles pass by as we both stroll down the sidewalks. "We're going to visit your mother for some time, then after that she should head to the Groundlock Forest."

"Oh sweet!" I grinned.

When we got there, I knocked on the door and a woman answers "Who is it?" She asked, "It's me, mom." I responded. "Senny! You're here!" The woman opens up and hugs me close, I wrapped my arms around her and said "Hey mom!" I smile. "Good afternoon, Ariella." Jheri greets the woman. "You're here too?" Ariella looks up to Jheri "Well, why not?" He forms a group to embrace a hug.

"Come in, boys!" Ariella breaks the hug and opens the door wide open for us to enter the house, I walked in and mom and dad starts chatting like normal. I looked around her place, it was full of paintings, collections and figures of different organisms. "Woah.. this place is so cool, it was less decorative and colorful the last time I got here.." I continued glaring and admiring her collection.

Ariella chuckles, "Well, I started getting interested in Lizarian Biology ever since Sydney informed me some things, so here I am!" Ariella smiles and pats my back. "Do you two need anything to eat? I'll cook you boys some food." Ariella went to the kitchen. "Yes please!" I catch up with her. "I don't need food." Jheri responded.

Ariella starts searching for ingredients in the fridge. "I can bake you some cookies for your snacks, you two are heading out to look for Athez flowers, right?" Ariella said while grabbing ingredients from the refrigerator. "Yeah, since they stopped selling them, we have to find them all in our own."

"Very well then, I love how independent you are, Senny." Ariella gently pats my head and starts preparing the cookies
Jheri and I went to the kitchen table and sat on the chairs. "The Goodwill Festival is next week, wanna sign up?" Jheri said. "The Goodwill Festival?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"Right, you're new to these things.. it's a Festival that takes place in the Region of Couth, Basically celebrating the Divinity of Goodwill's birthday." Jheri said in an informative way. "Oh yeah! I remember now, yeah I wanna go!" I said happily, Jheri chuckled and leaned back on the chair. "Alright, That's why we're looking for the Athez flowers."

Later, when Ariella finished baking the cookies. The aroma of freshly baked cookies fills the room. "These smell so good!" I squeak.

"I'll pack them up, you two just drink some water over the faucet." Ariella reassured whilst she was putting the cookies in a paper bag. "Okay!" I responded. Jheri went on his phone and started scrolling. A couple of seconds pass and Ariella approaches us with the paper bag. "All done! Enjoy your cookies, my dear son." Ariella slides the paper bag of cookies to my side of the table then I grasp onto it, then both Jheri and I got up and headed out. "Bye mom!" I said while I flailed my arm goodbye. "Goodluck on you guy's mission! And take care of Senny, Jheri!" Ariella waves back.