49

The next day..

I wake up and I notice that Chandler is behind me with his arms wrapped around my stomach and his face near my neck.

I hear his soft snoring as he's in a deep sleep.

"Hes so adorable"

I try to get up and get ready for a day of filming but his arms tighten around me and pull me back down

Chan: stay

Y/N: chandler we can't, we have to film

Chan: I miss you

Okay, ill admit, I was a little shocked by those words but as much as I needed to get up and get ready, I couldn't get up from him.

Y/N: fine, we can stay like this but only for 5 minutes

He stays cuddling me for a few seconds until he lifts me up and turns me around to face him

Chan: hi

Y/N: hi

There we are, just staring into eachothers eyes, I look at his hair then his lips and I bite my lip. This man was so fine.

Chan: you're really hot.

Y/N: I can say the same about you

I stare into his eyes and I notice he looks down at my lips then back up at my eyes and i do the same until..

He kisses me

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

I've missed these lips for so long.

I feel his hands start to explore my body as he kisses me. I open my mouth to allow his tongue to explore inside my mouth. Our tongues played with eachothers until he pulled his out. He started to trail his kisses down to my neck, making hickeys every once in a while.

I felt his hands tug at the bottom of my shirt and in a swift motion he pulls it off. My whole chest on display for him. He trails his kisses further down to my breasts then quickly back up to my lips. He gets ontop of me and puts his legs on either side of me.

I quickly pull off his shirt and I felt his lips trail down to my breasts again. He arches my back so that he's able to reach behind my back and undo my bra.

He successfully takes it off and throws it on the floor along with the other discarded clothes. He pulls my pants off and I pull his off as well.

He cups my breasts with his hands and softly squeezes at them causing me to let out a soft moan.

Chan: you like that huh?

He looks at me and smirks. I nod desperately waiting for him to do more.

I watch as his head dips down to my breasts and he starts to toy at my nipples with his fingers. He rolls the nipples in between his fingers while kissing me. After a while he pulls away and places his mouth on one breast and starts licking the nipple. He places the nipple in between his teeth and bites down on my nipple, and I let out an embarrassingly loud moan