III: Hannibal Lecter

Finally, the questioning of the crime scene is over. I'm glad that I was able to help him out, and the fact-he was astonished, suprised me. Sure, I was said to be the best out of the investigators, although, it still suprises me to this day. She thinks to herself before calling Alana on her phone.

In her car, she opened her phone to give a call to Alana on the meeting of her, Alana and the psychiatrist.

"Heyy! It's 11AM right now. When were you planning to meet up and introduce me to the psychiatrist?" She asked Alana, when she finally answered her call.

"Yeah.. I suppose, in about forty minutes in his office. I will send you the location." She replies to Scarlet with rather fast choice of words. It seems to her that she is busy.

"Yes. Okay, See you then." Scarlet says, as she thinks to her that she is glad Alana will be with her.

"And i'm sorry to tell you.. But I can't come with you to meet him. I'm really sorry. I just got super busy at work, and this.. These files needs to be done ASAP. An incident happened. I'm very sorry. Are you sure you're going to be fine though?" Alana tells her with concern, as well as with remorse and guilt.

Scarlet sighs with annoyance. It appears to her that she has to meet the psychiatrist by herself. It's going to be fine, she reassures herself, but a hint of doubt lingers in the air.

But, is it really?

Besides I think it is for the best to actually meet him, since it would be quite rude if I didn't. I don't like being rude, especially if someone else did something like that to me, and I would have to wait for them, while they would never come to the agreed place of meeting. With this in her mind, she reached to a conclusion.

"It's okay, I understand. You're busy. I'm sure it is going to be a nice psychiatrist-and, by the way, you didn't even tell me who it is, or what their name is." She finally told Alana what has had disturbed her.

"Right. I'm sorry, I was exhausted yesterday, and it completely slipped my mind. His name is Hannibal Lecter. From what i saw, he appeared to be perfectly fine and genuinely a great person. So, there will be no need to fear him." Alana assured her, with a followed sound that seemed to be a half chuckle.

Scarlet let out another sigh. She knows, that Alana does not fully understand why exactly she dislikes psychiatrists. But she will do it for the sake of her own mental health, aiming to ease Alana's tendency to worry.

Scarlet nodded, glancing once more at the time on her wristwatch. "Okay.. I think I will trust you." she says, pausing briefly. "Since you're busy, send me the location of his office, and i will drive there, since i would not like to be late."

"Yes, will be done. Okay, I really have to go now. Love you, and we'll see each other when we can." Alana says in a hurry, quickly sending the location of Hannibal Lecter's to Scarlet before rushing back to her work.

Scarlet replies to Alana back with "Love you, and see you. I hope you will have a great day at work, and don't overwork yourself please!" She says with concern, since she worries about Alana a lot. She is her old close friend after all.

She recieved the location of Hannibal Lecter's office and it appeared to be only a thirty-five minute drive from the police office. This allows her to be there almost on time, ensuring that she wouldn't be even a minute late.

After thirty-seven minutes, she arrived his office. She was infact, not even a minute late. And as the clock turned to be 12AM, she stood behind the door of Hannibal's office, which appeared to be his.

A man greeted her on a door with a warm smile.

"Hello, My name is Hannibal Lecter. You are Scarlet Cross, am I right madame?" He says with a great composure and a straight back. He is wearing a blue suit, with a long tie, which has a beautiful pattern on it.