monday

A storm raged outside, raindrops slamming into the window with aggression, rumbles of thunder echoing inside Phayu's room, mixing with the quiet moans spilling from Rain's lips.

The mechanic was laying down on the bed, back propped by a pillow, making it easier to reach where his fingers were buried in Rain's hole.

The younger was directly on top of him, blanketing Phayu's body, completely naked and squirming as the older quirked his fingers to massage his tight walls.

Phayu could feel where Rain's hard cock was leaking, making a mess of his sweatpants, but he could care less about the destruction of his clothes when his darling boy mewled into his ear, the grip Rain had on the front of his tank top tightening, nearly ripping the fabric.

"Good?" Phayu asked, breathy, himself feeling hot all over. There was something so satisfying about giving his lover pleasure, the way Rain's body trembled on top of his.

A quiet groan slipped through Rain's teeth before Phayu felt him nodding against his shoulder.

The hand Phayu had resting on the small of Rain's back moved to land a smack against the younger's ass, earing the mechanic a high pitched cry. "Words, Rain."

"S-So good," Rain moaned, rolling his hips to take Phayu's fingers deeper, grinding his small cock against Phayu's clothed one. "Love how your fingers feel inside me."

The words combined with Rain's grinding made Phayu's eyes roll into the back of his head, cock twitching in its confines. If not for the exhaustion weighing his bones, he would have taken himself out of his pants and slid into Rain, but his plans after bringing his boy to release was to clean him up and go straight to sleep.

Monday was always a day to battle, a new barrage of work dropped onto Phayu's shoulders, both at the firm and at the garage. Today he had spent much of his time driving to different construction sites and sitting in meetings for Mohk, and while he enjoyed the responsibility, it quickly became tiring when immediately after clocking out he had to run over to the garage for assistance since a bug had spread amongst the mechanics and barred them from coming into work.

Saifah was under a lot of stress, staying at the garage for the night so that he could get a head start the following day. Phayu had already promised to return tomorrow after work if needed, thought he hoped he wouldn't because of how much time it kept him away from his darling.

That's why despite his exhaustion, Phayu pounced on Rain the moment he saw him, needing his lover close to ease away the tension from the day.

Phayu was already three fingers in, minutes of stretching and teasing encouraging him to add a fourth.

As soon as the additional appendage breached his rim, Rain was tensing up, a loud moan escaping.

Phayu smirked, kissing the top of his lover's head. Rain's walls tightened, clenching around his fingers as if he were trying to drag them in deeper.

Keeping his pace slow, Phayu fucked Rain with intent, eyebrows furrowed in concentration as he drove his fingers in harder.

"Ah, ah, ah," Rain panted against Phayu's neck.

The mechanic clenched his jaw when Rain's teeth dug into his skin, as if he were biting back his moans. A mark was sure to appear, but Phayu couldn't find it in himself to care, not when Rain's tongue and lips were mouthing at the bruised spot.

Phayu's free hand slip up and down the expanse of Rain's back, nails scratching to elicit shivers. As he drove his fingers in and out of his lover faster, harder, he settled his other hand on Rain's ass, squeezing the little bit of fat. He pulled a cheek to the side, exposing more of the place Phayu was currently defiling.