Chapter 99

Following Ruan Youtian's words, Ying Yuanxian looked down at the tree chair wrapped with branches that he was sitting on, and didn't know what to say.

"Thanks to Brother Yuan, I was able to subdue the mutated dead tree so smoothly." At that time, his awareness of supernatural powers and the mutated dead tree were on par. Although he didn't think he would lose, to completely subdue the dead tree, he would definitely have to shed a layer of skin in the end.

The appearance of Ying Yuanxian was equivalent to breaking the balance in this inextricable situation. Although the mutated dead tree was powerful, it was difficult to resist their joint attack, and could only be defeated and swallowed by him in the end.

"It's good that you're not injured." Ying Yuanxian stopped the little male by the waist, reconfirmed that Ruan Youtian was alive and kicking, and was very energetic, and his heart slowly settled down.

As Ruan Youtian's empress, Ying Yuanxian felt very happy to be able to help him at a critical moment.

"Brother Yuan has helped me so much, I have to give Brother Yuan a surprise as a thank you gift." Ruan Youtian smiled sweetly.

Looking at the little male worm's heart-pounding and seductive smile, Ying Yuanxian felt his heart beating wildly, and said, "No need to thank you..."

"Yes." Ruan Youtian slid his fingers gently on Ying Yuanxian's chest, and said, "Brother Yuan will definitely like it."

As he spoke, he saw a thick tree root sprouting from the soil beside him. What shocked Ying Yuanxian the most was that after the tree root got out of the ground, it slowly turned into the appearance of Ruan Youtian.

"Brother Yuan." Ruan Youtian, who had become a tree root, showed Ying Yuanxian a sweet smile that he was all too familiar with.

"This..." Ying Yuanxian looked at the tree root that turned into Ruan Youtian, and then looked at the one he was holding in his arms, feeling a little dazed for a moment.

If he hadn't seen the tree root turned into Ruan Youtian with his own eyes, it would be really difficult for him to tell which one was real, because he could feel the unique spiritual power of Ruan Youtian from both Ruan Youtian.

"Brother Yuan, these two are me." Ruan Youtian kissed his slightly parted lips because of surprise, it was really rare, his always calm brother Yuan would show such a lovely expression.

After saying that, Ruan Youtian, who was transformed from the tree root, hugged Ying Yuanxian from behind and said, "Brother Yuan, I can have as many as you want."

As he said that, a few more tree roots protruded from the ground, and then turned into Ruan Youtian's appearance, hugging Ying Yuanxian in various ways.

Then, in His Majesty's shocked expression, many Ruan Youtian overwhelmed him!

This... is probably the sweetest torture ever.

Of course, Ruan Youtian was just teasing His Majesty the Worm Emperor and didn't do anything else. After all, the venue wasn't suitable, so not long after, the two worms went to Monterey and Yu Ruijun.

"Brother Tian, ​​why are you so fast!?" Yu Ruijun watched Ruan Youtian and Ying Yuanxian walk out of the pit holding hands, and calculated the time, it was only more than ten minutes! ?

Ruan Youtian kicked him and said, "Be serious, what are you thinking about yellow waste?"

It's no wonder that Yu Ruijun suddenly asked such a question. In his last life, in the last days, everyone hung their heads on their belts, and they couldn't tell when they would die.