Part Five

You and bsf/n went out to meet an old friend for coffee. You're listening to bsf/n talk about a cute boy she met at the coffee shop. She kept going on and on about how she'll never see him again and how her life was over. Finally you had enough.

"Why don't you just throw a party and invite him?" I asked trying to provide a solution.

Her face lit up.

"Why didn't I think of that? That's a great idea!!" She exclaimed.

Parties weren't really your scene. A lot of drunk people are really annoying. However, bsf/n loved parties and could never turn one down.

You two finally get home and make your way inside. You grab a drink from the fridge as bsf/n is planning the party. Josh, h/ns best friend comes down the stairs.

"Hey beautiful!" He says to bsf/n as he sits down next to her.

"Josh, not right now. I'm planning a party and I'll have you know I'm inviting a cute boy." She said in a proud voice.

"But what about me?" He asked playfully.

Josh always messed with bsf/n and acted like he was in love with her. She thinks he just playing around but he really does like her.

"Sorry honey" she said and got up from her chair. "Come on y/n. Let's go to my room." She said heading up the stairs.

Josh turned to look at me after watching her leave.

"You know, you should tell her how you really feel." You say opening your bottle.

"She doesn't like me back." He answered.

"It's just because she doesn't think you're serious. You make everything a joke so she's obviously gonna think you're joking." I say walking off. Just before I got to the stairs you heard him say something.

"I could say the same." He said so you would hear. "You just tell him." He finished.

"Huh?" You questioned. What was he talking about?

"Nothing" was the last thing he said before leaving.

Still a little confused as to what just happened, you go upstairs.

Guys, just letting you know, the next part is one of my favorites. I think it's so sweet 🥹