Part One

You're at your best friends house.

While she's in the shower you decide to annoy her older brother, your life long enemy.

You find a pillow from your best friends room and go stand in his doorway.

He was reading.

"I'm gonna throw this at you." You say but he just flips the page in his book without looking at you.

"Throw it and see what I'll fucking do to" he says but you cut him off by throwing the pillow and running away laughing.

"What the" he says throwing his book down as he starts to chase you downstairs.

He tackles you in the living room and you start wrestling.

You're winning at first but he manages to get on top and straddle you.

Just as you're about to punch him he grabs both your hands and pins them against the floor above your head.

You're both out of breath and breathing heavy.

"Stop..." he breaths. "Fucking with me" he continues but you start mimicking him to annoy him.

He tries talking over you but soon he gets fed up.

Out of nowhere he lowers his head kissing you to silence you completely.

I know part one is short but don't worry, there's more. Part one is also credited to @imagine-cp2ep on YouTube. The rest of the story is mine though. Hope you enjoy!