Chapter 5: Kidnapped

Mario: *wakes up* H- Huh?!

Dylan: Oh good... you're awake! That's good.

Mario: W- Where am I?! What's going on?!

Dylan: Hello, Mario... long time no see.

Mario: YOU!!!

Dylan: Did you miss me?

Mario: Why am I here?! I was with Meggy and my babies!!!

Dylan: Never mind that!

Mario: What are you doing here, Dylan Cumber?!

Dylan: I'm here to get my revenge!

Mario: Revenge?!

Dylan: You ruined my life, Mario... you know that, don't you?!

Mario: N- No... you ruined your own life!!! You're the one who raped my wife and Melony against their wills!!!

Dylan: Did I, now?!

Mario: Are you a retard?!

*KICK*

Mario: OUCH!!!

Dylan: You know... there was a time where I liked you! We used to be nice to each other, when we first met... but no! You were a Grass, and now... here we are at this place!!!

Mario: So, it's true... you did escape Prison!!!

Dylan: I've been planning my escape for years, and it was a big success!

Mario: Did you drop the Soap?!

Dylan: Nobody would go near me during my time... not even in the Canteen, not even at Free Time, and not even the Showers! They all wouldn't go near me, because they thought I was a menace to society!

Mario: They do have a point!

Dylan: SHUT IT!!!

*KICK*

Mario: OUCH!!!

Dylan: And now, since I escaped... I can finally get my revenge!!!

Mario: Why are you doing this?!

Dylan: You see, after I escaped Prison... I couldn't get revenge on my own, so I made a new team full of my old friends! But before that... some stupid Water-melon Girl tried to make a Citizen's arrest... and do you know what I did?! She thought I was knocked out, and I smashed her Head with a Champagne bottle and she was knocked out! I destroyed her Bottom half and it was amazing!

Mario: You what?!

Dylan: After she was knocked out... she was a very good Girl.

Mario: Melony nearly died, you know... you could've killed her!!! We gonna have a Pregnancy Party, that weekend... and because of you, we were all scared to death rather than celebrating Tari becoming pregnant!!!