Chapter 14: Venom

Chapter 14: Venom

Some wholesome moments with our new character (fem)venom.
Enjoy!
TW: fight, blood, destruction?

~~~~~~~~~~~
George's POV
I was now eating my sixth poptart of the day. My metabolism had begun to grew faster lately. I guess I'm still a growing boy. "Isn't that your fifth poptart?" Karl, who was walking next to me asked. I shook my head, swallowing the last bite of the pastry. "My sixth" I corrected and I heard a chuckle from my left. Skeppy continued his chuckling, teasing me for having a ogre stomach.

Then the three of us turned to a hallway, leading to the cafeteria where our friend, Quackity was probably waiting for us. And I was right, he was waiting for us right in front of the cafeteria doors. "Hi, Quackster." I greeted with a smile. And the two next to me let out some laughs. "Hi Quaxta~" Skeppy repeated with an atrocious british accent. Karl laughed even more. "I don't sound like that" I defended and he just scoffed.

"Hurry the f^ck up, guys" Quackity exclaimed, rolling his eyes. "Chill out. Why are in such rush anyway?" Karl replied, looking at him with questioning eyes. He just looked away, slightly blushing. "Oooooh, is it cause you've got a date with Wilbur?" Skeppy teased, making kissing noise. Karl and I snickered at the action. Quackity blushed harder but groaned and slapped Skeppy's head. "Tu Eres Stupido" The beanie boy replied, walking into the cafeteria. We soon followed after him.

We watched as he headed towards a table with other students. We were confused as we usually just eat with only the four of us. Then I recognize the persons sitting on the table the raven haired boy was approaching. Clay's and his friends, including Wilbur, Quackity's boyfriend.

We followed him to their table. "Hey guys, why don't you sit down with us?" Bad suggested politely, the others greeted and suggested the same. We sat and began to talk, except myself. I was a bit overwhelmed, there were many people and all of them were interesting in some ways. I'm just here, being the boring one.

Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned my head and saw Clay. "Are you okay?" He asked, which surprised me slightly. "I.. Yeah.. I'm fine" I answered, a small smile formed on my face with a slight blush. "You are quite, today" he remarked, he had a worried expression. "I'm fine. It's just I've never been with so many people before" I answered. He nodded but still looked at me, this time with a smile.

"I heard people say that you're a genius. So I wanted to asked if-if you would... Uhm" I giggled at his hesitance and smiled at the compliment. He always seemed to be confident, why was he nervous all the sudden. "He wants to ask you on a date" Nick interrupted, and the others started laughing. Both Clay and I turned red. "WHAT- No that's not-I wasn't- I'm not- It's not- I don't wait I" Clay stuttered nervously, face reddening even more.

"I just want a tutor. You know I'm bad at science and maths." He almost yelled, he exhaled loudly. "I was about to ask him to be my tutor" he repeat calmly. "If you accept of course" he looked at me before looking down, face still red. My face was as red as his. I giggled again and nodded. "Yeah, I can tutor you" and the others cheered as Clay grinned.

"Can we eat now? I'm starving" Wilbur said as he began taking a bite of his sandwich. "Yeah, I'm hungry too" I added, while taking my own lunch. "YOU'RE STILL HUNGRY-"

~~~~~~~~~

Skeppy and I were walking towards our next class, when I felt my spider sense tingle. I turned around and saw students walking to direction to another but nothing suspicious. "Are you okay, Gogy?" He asked, looking at me confusedly. I turned back and nodded. Maybe it was a false alarm.

Then someone pass next to me, my spider sense began tingling once again, this time louder. I turned to the person who just passed me by and saw a girl around 1m70 (5'7''), she had black hair with purple? Blue? Fades and pale skin. I couldn't really manage what she was wearing or anything else, she ran pass me so fast. "George, we're gonna be late. Hurry" Skeppy called from the classroom door. I turned and replied "I'm coming" as I ran to him. That girl was giving me bad vibe.