Macau

After I was done with my friends, I was heading home when I bumped into my dad and his men at the mall.

I sighed as I saw him as I knew he was upto no good. Before he could spot me, I quickly ran away, using another exit as I called Vegas and Kim.

Kim's voice turned chillingly cold as he told me to hide myself. I agreed and did as he said. I deliberately bought tickets for 2 movies, shoving 1 ticket in my pants and holding another and walking around the mall. I pretended to drop one and walked away towards the cinema hall. My father's men saw it and they thought they were being sneaky and took it quietly.

I purposely changed the hall and walked towards the 2nd one and then exited it quietly. I sprinted towards the carpark where Kim and Vegas had just arrived. I ran straight into Kim's arms who held onto me tightly.

Vegas told Kim to bring me home just as Kinn and Porsche drove up. I looked at Vegas and told him to be safe. He nodded at me and just went off. Kim brought me home but my heart was starting to be unsettled.

There was something that was just unsettling me and I looked at Kim.

"We have to go back and save P Vegas."

"He be fine. Porsche and Kinn are there too."

'Please Phi. Something isn't striking me right. We have to go."

"Stop being stubborn Macau. You are an easier target. Trust me. We are staying here."

"P. Please. Listen to me. I have a bad feeling. I have a feeling P Vegas will be hurt badly."

"It be.."

Before Kim could continue, his phone rang. He answered the phone but before he could speak, I snatched it from him and listened.

"Kim. Don't tell Macau but Vegas was stabbed badly in the fight. His father's plan was to lure Vegas there and they cornered him using Macau. We are rushing him to the hospital but it looks bleak. Don't tell Macau or Chay first."

I dropped the phone, stunned. Kim caught it before it hit the ground. Long story short, Porsche found out it was me and everything was going south. Kim hung up and looked at me.

"Macau.."

"Stay away! Told you. I told you! I told you we had to go. It's my brother. My Vegas. Do you..."

I screamed so loudly, Chay came running out! Kim tried to reach out to me and I moved away so hastily, I almost tripped over Chay. I pushed away from them both and fled, rushing straight to the hospital.

The rest were stunned to see me. I could see Porsche holding back his tears but his face was giving it away. Kinn looked so stony, I couldn't tell if he was angry or sad or pissed.

But they all took 1 look at me and instantly knew that I wasn't kidding. I was fucking mad. I was pissed and I was hurting that Vegas was hurt.

Oh, what I wouldn't do to get my hands on my dad.

Kim reached and he tried to hold me and I shrugged him off coldly.

I was mad pissed at him too.

Oh I was just pissed at the world now.