Monologue.

Since when I was born, it's a really a miracle for my family that I'm alive because I'm not an ordinary child. I was born with no heart, no heartbeat, no in between of my chest. I was born heartless.

In our family I'm the one who's pampered the most. Seeing my family, as a happy family that full of love is something I'm thankful of and love to have in the future.

That's why when I was 4 I promised to myself, that someday, I will have that kind of my family as what my parents have. I will have a caring, loving and sweet wife. A cute and an adorable children. And I'll be the best father and husband for them.

But when I was 6 as I started going in school, my teacher taught us that love is from the heart. Those words really frustrated me, does it mean I have no right to give love?

When I was 14, as I see guys in our school with the same age of me, courting the girl they like/love makes me feel sad. With the thought of never in my life I would feel that nor do that.

But also when I was 14 I dumped with a blind man then he told me a story, the story is about his wife. He told me, that he can see how beautiful his wife is. At first, I don't get what he said nor talking about. So I asked him "how can you say that she's beautiful if you're blind?"

"Not because I'm blind; I don't have an eyes to see. Doesn't mean I really couldn't see." He said. While smiling at the air.

And now I'm already 18, I now finally understand what the blind man said to me. "Not because some people are blind, doesn't have an eyes to see, it doesn't mean they cannot really see."

Because I'm a heartless person, doesn't have a heart, but doesn't mean I cannot be in love.