Special Addition PT 3

The child is how I imagine Roman. Brown curly hair, brown eyes, kind of like a younger Mattheo.
(If you want to use Roman as a character that's fine just tag me or say he's mine, I can make a little personality chart for him)

My thought process:
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Mattheo Thomas Riddle
Roman Malcom Tate Riddle
I'll explain his history if you want him as a proper character

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
"Come on Roman, please let me in," Mattheo begged through the door. Mattheo and I we sitting in my dorm whilst Roman locked himself in the bathroom.
   "No!" He argued back. I could hear him crying in the room but he locked the door so neither of us could get in. We had our wands but we didn't want to force anything on him.
   "Why?" I could tell that he was on the verge of tears because his breath kept on hitching.
   "Because- because- I-if you co-come back then- then- you'll leave a-again and it-it'll start again-" he sobbed even harder which broke my heart.
   "What do you mean?" Mattheo sank to the floor and leaned on the wall next to the door. I sat down next to him and out by hand on his shoulder. 
   "What happened to you happened to him," I whisper in his ear. I feel him tense up under my hand and he just looks straight ahead. It's like he's frozen in place. "Hey Hun, can you please come out?"
   "N-No!" He exclaimed through the door, still sobbing. Mattheo started shaking under my hand so I moved my hand to his right shoulder and wrapped my arms around him. The tears started falling and he started shaking so I heard him closer.
   "Th-that can't be right... no..." he shakily said.
   "Matt, I'm sorry," he rested his head on my collarbone and sobbed into it when I said that.
   "I can't loose my brother too, I just can't!" He argued to himself and cried even more. I sat infront of him and held him closer than possible and his arms wrapped around my waist. He leaned forwards and I thought that he was just getting closer but he grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap.
   He was upset and angry at me when he first found out. He tried to get Roman to go with him but when he held me tighter he got madder. When he tried to get closer to us Roman bolted and now we're here.
   His body stopped shaking and his breathing returned back to normal, a little shallow, but more normal. I moved my hands from his neck to his hair and his head flopped down. I caught it before he jolted awake but it's sad that he cried himself to sleep. I propped his head back up to my neck so he could be a tad more comfortable but there was no way that I would be able to carry him to my bed without waking him up.
   His heart beat slowed down to a normal pace but I could tell that he was having nightmares, he flinched here and there, his eyebrows were creased and is sweat was more apparent as the night went on. Shortly after that I heard the door unlock. Roman stepped out with a tear stained face, just like Mattheos.
   "Hey, are you ok Sweetheart?" I whispered carefully, I didn't want to wake Mattheo up. She shook his head and I held my arm out to him. He hesitated but walked over to me. I pulled him in the middle of Mattheo and me and he clung onto my front for dear life. His cry's softened in a matter of seconds but he didn't let me go.

~~~

Mattheos POV:

   When I woke up I immediately felt pressure on my legs, it's actually what woke me up. When I opened my eyes it was a little blurry but I saw two very recognizable people infront if me. They were both cuddled into my chest and it was the most comforting thing I think I've ever experienced. I look down at both of them and Roman is clinging onto her shirt, it's actually left marks and dents but I don't think she'll care.
   "Hey, he's here," I hear her whisper whilst turning her head up. I look down at her and smile. I look at Roman and he looks peaceful, well, except his arms. They are covered in cuts and bruises that look like they aren't healing well. She must have seen my concerned face because she looked down at Roman then back to me. "They will scar and some of the bruises are from him just being a kid and playing in the dirt."
   "What about that one?" I point to a greenish yellow bruise on his wrist and she sighs. I already know but I don't want to believe it. I had the same bruises on my wrists for years.
   "Restraints," she runs her hand over his arm and to his back. I nod at her and I don't think I can believe what shit he's gone through. I see the cuts and bruises and its activating and just... hard to process. "You know he'll forgive you, but he'll only do it once."
   "Yeah I know, but I think I've already lost that chance," she grabs my hand and and placed it on Roman. I run my hand over his back and I can feel all of the cuts and little indents he has. There's one that stands out the most. It's deep and goes from his shoulder to his lower back. My breath hitches when he jolts up. I know he felt what I did because as soon as I pressed down he was up. I didn't even press down hard, just enough to feel how dented it was.
   He looks at me and I can't make out any of his emotions. It's like there are none, well that was u til she started talking. It's like she's the one to bring him back to earth.
   "Hey hun, it's alright," she brings him closer and kisses the top of his head. He nods and sits up on my lap. He looks me dead in the eyes and had that staring thing apparently all riddles do now. "Alright stop it both of you." He mumbles a sorry and looks down in his lap. She climbs off of me and he follows quickly afterwards. He sits himself in her lap like he's done it a million times. "You two need to talk-"
   "Only if you stay," Roman looks up at her with big beady eyes that I've never seen on anyone do, ever. She nods and he looks back over to me. His eyes aren't full of hatred but they aren't filled with the same compassion he's showed her.
   "Roman, I didn't know-"
   "I know." He was quick with it. He held no emotion in his voice or eyes.
   "Roman-"
   "No-" she gave him a squeeze and he just looked at her. His eyes held sadness and hesitation but not when he came back to meet my gaze. "You left, and I was alone."
   "I know, and I'll never leave you again-"
   "You said that last time," his eyes had tears forming in them and I saw his chest rise unsteadily.
   "I know and I didn't have any choice to leave or not," I had tears forming now, but I choked them back but she definitely noticed. She gave me sorry eyes but I don't think even she could convince him to forgive me that easily.
   He hesitated before saying anything else, "my trust is hard to earn. I'm willing to g-give you a third change b-but I can't promise anything." He had to whisper some of that because of his uneven breathing but he got it out and that's all that matters right now. I nodded and held my arms out to him. He looked at her before doing anything so luckily she gave him a nod, it's like he would do anything she asks of him but all that matters is that he's in my arms and I'm not going to let our father hurt him anymore. Or anyone.

❤️ This is it! Sorry if this isn't how you wanted it to end but thank you to the ones reading ❤️

MCU Universe
Off Topic
-~- this is very off topic but why do I feel like Bucky Barnes or Steve Rodgers would name his daughter Olivia? Like- just me? And Steve would either have her first name as that or Sarah and 100% have her middle name as Peggy -~-