PT 2 Cblu accident -Ft cblu

Girl at the top.
Jalena

Sorry I have been gone, I dislocated my thumb and I had to go to the hospital but I'm fine now so that means more chapters.

Sorry for any mistakes I'll check later.
____________
I woke up really cold. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I felt my nipples get hard and I realized that the sheets fell off of me. "What the fuck?" I whispered to my self as I looked down and saw my bare nipples. I gasped.

I looked to the lest of me and I saw Cblu. Suddenly the dots started to connect and everything started rushing back to me. "CAM!" I said a little loud and shaking his arm.

"What?" Cblu asked as he rolled side to side. He ran his hand down his face and sat up. He looked down at my titties and bit his bottom lip.

I looked at him and then looked at my titties. I lifted the sheets and turned to the night stand.

I picked up my phone. It was 1:24 PM.
"Jalena chill, he said as he rubbed my thigh through the sheets.

I sat got up from the bed and spotted my clothes on the floor I grabbed my underwear and pants and put them on and same with my shirt and bra.

I sat back down on the bed and then turned to Cblu. "What this means now, he asked looking at me. "Whatchu mean? I asked.

"After what happened last night, cblu said as he put both of his hands below his chin and moved them up and down like he was humping someone.

"I-I don't know, I said looking down at my lap. I bit my bottom lip. "Was I at least good, he said as he chuckled and so did I.

"Yeah, I said with a scoff and he did too. We stopped laughing at just looked at each other. I looked at his lips and he looked at mine. I felt myself lean in and he did aswell.

My lips touched his first and he kissed me back. We made out but this time I was sober. Theses were all real feeling and I think I made my decision.

We pulled away and I looked him in his eyes. He licked his lips and bit his bottom one.

"I laughed and so did he. "I think we can give it a try, I said as he picked me up and put me on his lap.....

I know this is kinda short but it's kinda late and I want to go to bed.

ALSO IMMA NEED YALL TO VOTE ON MY STORY'S INSTEAD OF READING AND DOING NUN!!!!

Stay safe, people are dying 💕

you might not see me again so I LOVE YOU BITCHHHHH.