Change Your Fate -1

A/N: First two chapters will be slow because I need to introduce Pete life to you all and how he met Vegas and how he becomes bodyguard so bear with me.

[Italic letters are spoken in English]

........

"Pete you should come and visit me sometime doesn't forget we are friends" Pete college friend called and whined because Pete always busy at work and travel, he doesn't meet his friend regularly. Now he is free that's why his friend called. Pete also wanted some drink so he agreed and went to his friend bar. Pete's friend is the owner of the bar in New York.

Pete looks like a cute boy he always dresses like cute but inside he is very strong person.

"Hey Jay you wanted to meet me desperately... do you want anything from me?" Pete asked and went inside the bar owner cabin.

"Bastard I asked you to come here because you always busy and I have only you as my friend... Don't irritate me come I have so many stories to share with you." Jay is a gay and he is introverted. Pete is the only person who always talk to him in collage. When Jay's dad dies Jay took over his family business (Bar) he was afraid because he doesn't know how to manage everything... That time Pete is the only person who helped Jay with everything until Jay can manage alone... Jay won't forget anything Pete did for him so whenever he know Pete is free, he will invite Pete here and give him free drink and free VIP pass everything.

"Hmm... How is your business going and... Aren't you committed yet?" Pete teased his friend.

"Actually, I have someone now.... But we are not official yet" Jay said while pouring drink.

"Asshole, did you start to fuck around?" Pete sneered.

"Hey hey calm down my friend I'm going to ask him date but I don't know how to... Can you give me some advice" Jay asked with his doe eyes Pete smiled and start to give him some interesting suggestion.

"Sir our client is here" someone come and infirm Jay.

"Pete you can drink and do whatever you want... I have work so I can't accompany you... Don't wait for me" Jay said Pete hummed. Jay went out.

Pete had drunk 2 glasses and wants to know what improvements his friend made. So, he went to downstairs where the bartender's preparing drinks.

He looked around everyone come with pair. Pete smiled when he saw everyone dancing crazily, he always enjoys by watching the dance floor. Some time he went straight and dance like a crazy but today he is not in the mood of dance. So, he went to bartender area there he saw someone drinking like there is no tomorrow. He leaned side wall with cross arms and silently watched the person for some time he is ordering strong drinks continuedly but not yet drunken. "Maybe he is a heavy drinker" Pete thought and went near him. Pete likes to talk with strangers. It gives him more knowledge about life with different prospective.