Chapter 20

The Uchiha Siblings Collide, Jiraiya Appears

While Sasuke and Y/N continued to search for Naruto, Naruto just stood frozen in place as Itachi and Kisame stood before him. 'These guys look like the real deal.' He thought to himself.

"Hey...Itachi. It would be a real pain if this kid tries to make a run for it. Maybe I outta...chop of a leg, just in case." Kisame said as he grabbed Samehada.

"Say...what?" Naruto grasped.

Itachi didn't say a word. He just stood there, glaring. Naruto couldn't find an ounce of strength to move. He was growing more and more frightened by the second. Kisame was about to make his move, but stopped after hearing Itachi speak.

Y/N's Point of View:

Sasuke and I ran through the streets of the outpost town. We enter an Inn and started making our way up the levels. Before long, we made it to a floor where we saw Naruto and two others that were wearing black cloaks with red clouds on them. The short one just stood there, not bothering to look at us. But the large, shark-looking guy glanced at us out the corner of his eye.

'Who...who are these guys?' I thought to myself.

"It's been awhile....Sasuke." Itachi said.

"Hm, well would you look at that. The brat brought the Ten-Tails with him." Kisame said. "Saves us some trouble, now we can kill two birds with one stone."

"Eh?" Naruto said.

'How do they know about me carrying the Ten-Tails?' I thought. "Just... who the hell are these guys?"

"Itachi....Uchiha." Sasuke growled.

"You sound as if you know Itachi." Kisame said. "Just who in the world is this kid, Itachi?"

"He is.....my younger brother." Itachi answered.

"Heh, I heard the entire Uchiha clan was wiped out, by you." Kisame said.

"Wait, could he be...." I thought.

Flashback...

"...and what I have isn't a dream for I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan and kill a certain someone....." Sasuke said.

End of flashback....

'This is the guy Sasuke said he would kill. But....he looks way to strong for Sasuke to fight.' I thought.

"I've been training for this day. I have lived hating you and I have lived only to kill you." Sasuke growled as he started to form Chidori into his left hand. "I HAVE LIVED ONLY FOR THIS!"

Sasuke placed his hand on the nearby wall and started running forward. The Chidori scrapped the wall as it did so. Itachi just stood there, waiting for Sasuke to get closer. Just as Sasuke thrust his arm forward, it created a huge explosion. When the smoke cleared, there was a gaping hole in the wall. But what was shocking was the fact that Itachi stopped Sasuke's attack by grapping it with one hand.

'He brushed Sasuke's attack... like it was nothing!' Naruto thought.

'He, he stopped the Chidori. But how?' I thought.

'This is bad! I have to do something!' Naruto thought and started summoning the Nine-Tails' chakra.

'Naruto.' I thought as I watch him summon the red chakra. I quickly understood and started summoning the Ten-Tails' silver chakra.

"Ah, the air is ripe with chakra. So this is the power of the Kyuubi and Juubi." Kisame said as he looked at the two Jinchuriki.

Sasuke continued to struggle against Itachi grasp. Itachi just held his younger search brother's arm, not showing any sign of struggle to keep him still. "That's enough!" Itachi told him as he snapped the younger Uchiha's arm, causing him to scream out in pain.