Part 2.5

Team Seven Meeting Pt. 2.5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

'So manslaughter it is.'

...

Just as he touched the doorknob, a new chakra signature arrived in the room.

"Y'all a bunch of drama queens." All three of them turned on their spot. There she was standing, completely healthy, and mocking them. Naruto's eye color changed back immediately, and Sasuke's sharingan closed. Naruto closed his arms around her and hugged her as tight as he could. He was worried about her, and he doesn't like to be worried about his best friends.

"Sakura, you're unharmed? How?" he asked shocked but happy.

"You, you're an oblivious dickhead. You can't go and destroy the village, you're the Hokage! That is not ok."

"But, Sakura, I was worried about you."

"You should have known better. I don't go down so fast." Naruto loosened his grip and they separated. She hadn't even time to react, when Sasuke pulled her in a tight hug with his one arm.

"And you, are you stupid? Haven't you thought about our daughter? How can you go out and destroy her home?" Young Sakura's gaze brightened up

"And you, are you stupid? Haven't you thought about our daughter? How can you go out and destroy her home?" Young Sakura's gaze brightened up. They had a daughter together, which means she were married and together.

"Technically, she isn't even alive, yet."

"Semantics."

"What did they do to you?" Sasuke asked while letting her go.

"How is this possible? You were unconscious." said Sakumo shocked.

"Sorry, but you couldn't even hold me down, even if I wanted you to. Tell them, with what you've tortured me with." answered Sakura confidently. The 27-year-old version of Kakashi tensed. This was new. She was confident. Her whole body language was different than the one of his Sakura. Every fibre of her being screamed confidence. When did his little shy Sakura turn into this confident woman, and why does it turn him on? That was scary, but she's hot, too hot for his own good.

"A genjutsu casted by an Uchiha." Sakumo answered, still not understanding what was happening. Sasuke and Naruto started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" asked Obito. He felt his pride hurt as an Uchiha.

 He felt his pride hurt as an Uchiha