Prologue

~Their love was written in the stars.~

For as long as Faith could remember she has been having strange dreams. Strange dreams that all have one reoccurring factor, him. Her dreams take place in a different time, but little does she release that her dreams are not just dreams, they are in fact memories.

Memories of her past lives.

One day the boy from her dreams arrives at her school, and that's when everything starts to change. Faith must look further into her past to help her insure her own future, and uncover secrets that were long ago forgotten. But in order to do that she needs to find out who she truly is, what she truly is.

****

They say that love will conquer all, but what would happen if there was a love so powerful that even god saw the danger.
You would do anything for the one you love, that is what makes you so dangerous. With love comes power, comes hope.

****

Gods army was strong, he made sure of that. His Archangels held the balance, kept it intact. They screamed of power and grace, everything was as it should be, nothing out of place. That was until the eighth Archangel Gavril fell in love with the Angel Esther, which was against all laws. They were banished from heaven and cast down to earth, becoming Fallen Angels. And with this the eighth Archangel was forgotten, lost in time. As the years went by they grew old, weak and sick.

The tragedy of their love was short lived, they were now mortal, only given a set number of years and they had lived them. The power of an Archangels love pushed then forward, and when the time came for them to die they died together, and were reborn without the knowledge of the other person or the memory of heaven and angels. This happened for centuries, every time they were reborn they would find each other and start a new life.
Never having any knowledge of who they truly are, until now.

________I.D________

A/N

Hello to all my lovely readers out there, this is just a little sneak peak of a story I wrote for school, I'm gonna start posting it soon. I might post it really soon if this gets a good response... (hint, hint)

Anyway, I guess we will be seeing each other soon, so lets buckle up for this wild ride!
P.S. Do you like the cover, I made it myself *hair flick*