13 years later

The screen then changed and said 13 years later everyone was wondering and excited to see what happens it then showed a 13 year old Madelyn potter along with her 12 year old brother Harry Potter and there youngest sister Elizabeth Potter.

Everyone saw how excited Madelyn and Harry were excited to go back to hogwarts but also saw Elizabeth looked so nervous.

Rose and James are walking behind all three kids with a smile on there face the 5 of them all run through the brick wall and they saw the hogwarts express "ok we will see you at hogwarts" James told his kids with a smile.

Rose saw how nervous her youngest daughter looked and then looked at James "how about you Madelyn and Harry all go to the train I need to talk with Elizabeth" she told her husband.

James nodded "ok come on kids we'll meet your mom and Elizabeth at the end of the train" he said and walked with his kids somewhere near the train.

Rose pulled Elizabeth aside and kneeled down to her height "what's wrong Lizzie?" She asked her daughter Elizabeth looked at her mom " I'm scared mom what if I don't get into Gryffindor and I get into Slytherin instead"

Rose just smiled at her "it doesn't matter what house you get into we will all love you the same and you will be fine Madelyn,Harry your dad and I are all at hogwarts to help you get through this but I know how you feel".

Rose smiled at the screen along with Lily because she remembered that they were both scared there first year to since they had no idea what was going on.

Elizabeth looked at her "you do" she asked "oh ya I remember my first year your aunt Lily and I were both a nervous wreck" she told her with a smile remembering that day.

"Really" she asked "yup" Rose replied "now let's get you on the train you can sit with Madelyn or Harry who ever you like to sit with I'll see you at hogwarts sweetheart" she told her.

Sorry this is another short chapter