CHAPTER 5|

Neveah P.O.V:

Truth to be told i didn't get any sleep last night, I had sat here for the past hours just thinking that Sometimes life will it you with unexpected things we just got to take it as it is. Life is like a game one minute your happy that your winning and the next your angry, frustrated, and sad that your losing but you still got to suck it up and it's life. It is what it is and what's done is done. Sitting here thinking about what if we all got along with each other, what if we were just happy once again, what if me and my twin got along would we all be a happy family, and what if I wasn't here would it make them happy.

Unanswered questions runs through my head as I look up to the dark sky with stars shining bright the moon shines down through my window. its so beautiful yet scary how something can be so dark yet beautiful.

Tears running down my face as i look up to the dark sky thinking about how my life is, im hurting it fucking hurts man. As i hugged my knees together with one hand rubbing on my chest trying to ease my pain. pain was something i thought i was used to but hearing your own family say things that will scar you hurts. My scars will always be something that will remind me that family or not you will be hurt by those who want to hurt you. i felt suffocated like its getting hard to breathe i took deep breaths but it wasn't helping

1 breathe

2 breathe

3 breathe

i finally calmed down but the pain in my chest hurts so so bad, im trying no matter how much i want to ignore all the things thats been thrown my way it will always hurt, & no matter how you try to forget it will always hurt.

Few hours later and im still in the same position. Its not fair why am i the only one hurting, why me, and why is it that every time i try to remove myself from everything and everyone they still find ways to throw knives at my back. Maybe in another life it will be better, maybe will all be a happy family again, & JUST maybe in another life WE will always love each other no matter what happens. i wanted to scream so they could hear how much i was hurting it doesn't matter if they'll care but i wanted them to know that they're hurting and im not weak and that i could take whatever they throw at me but to just let them know that yes they're hurting me so bad  it hurts.

I was hungry but the pain i felt was just to much i even forgot that i didn't eat anything, eating was the last thing on my mind as my eyes fell and i welcome the darkness.

A/N: i apologize guys i have been busy with life & just work also school. Please bare with me. i promise to try & update twice a week. Hope you guys enjoye this chapter. I'll be editing the whole book once i have time or maybe when the book is finishes. YALL STAY SAFE & TAKE CARE!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼