·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙷𝚒𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚜~

*This one shot is a teeny tiny peek into the future of what happens after my fic "All Falls Down". It also contains a spoiler from the fic as well*

( ♥ ) - fluff
w/ implied sexual theme

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

Today was a special day, it was James' birthday and Desha had everything planned out. First, she made sure that they would be children free in order to get the plan in motion. Arya spent the night at Desha's parents home and today they would pick up Aire around noon and take him to their house to spend the night as well. And of course Aerie went to her Dad's house and would stay there until tomorrow. Second thing on her list was making sure that the chef would come early enough to have breakfast prepared for when James awoke. Then she would give him his presents after they had eaten breakfast and later that night, she had managed to plan a surprise party/dinner for her Husband. But first she had to get him out of the bed to get the day started.

"Kind of want to stay in bed just like this"

James was settled up against the headboard as Desha straddled his lap. He planted a few kisses along her collarbone.

"Mmh tempting, but then you won't get to experience everything I have planned for you"

Seems like it goes in one ear and out of the other because James leans in and kisses Desha on the lips and she caves in as she kisses him back. She lets out a moan as he deepens the kiss, she jumps a little as his slightly cold hands come in contact with the skin on her hips.

"James"

"Yes?"

He mumbles against her lips as his hands travel up further, thumb grazing over her nipple. Desha pulls back, putting some distance between the two of them.

"Ok ok! No more it's time to get up, seriously"

Desha really pulled all the strength she had to climb off of James lap. She would love nothing more than to spend the morning wrapped up in the sheets with her Husband, but their son would be up and crying for a bottle very soon. Plus, she was so excited to get the day started and shower her Husband in extra love.

*After breakfast*

She had everything planned down to a t, breakfast, gifts, quality time, fun and waiting for nightfall to really celebrate her husband. What she didn't plan on is missing her babies this much. Arya always enjoyed her staycation with her grandparents and Desha was always ok with it, it was James who always wanted Arya under him and to himself. But since having the twins, Desha has been so sensitive to everything and she's been enjoying and embracing being a Mother of three and having them under her. No matter how hard and tiring it has been this past month. She was also a little on edge from sending Aerie with her Father for two days. She trusted Zig, she really did. He's been so helpful and great with Aerie since she was born and never gave her a reason to doubt him and his parental skills. This was just a first for her, for the both of them and she wanted to make sure everything was going ok. Which is why she messaged him.

Dee🦋:How is she?

Zig: You really going to bother us the whole time she's gone?🤔

Dee🦋: 🙄🤣

Dee🦋: Sorry! I can't help it

Zig: All good, I know how hard it is

Zig: She's fine. Just had a bottle and now she's 😴 taking her morning nap