Rachel St. James

"Noah." Quinn said softly. "Did you decide if you're coming to Rachel's wedding?"

"Not yet." Puck answered.

"The wedding is this weekend." Quinn reminded Puck. "If you don't wanna fly, you and I can drive."

"It's not about flying." Puck clarified.

"Is it about you and Rachel? Or Finn?" Quinn guessed. "Because Carole and Burt are going."

"They are?" Puck questioned Quinn. "Are the kids invited?"

"Beth and Hudson are coming, and my mom's gonna watch Lucy." Quinn answered. "She's flying in in the morning, we're flying out tomorrow night, and the wedding is on Saturday."

"Sounds like a plan." Puck nodded.

"Does that mean that you're gonna come?" Quinn asked.

"Yeah." Puck said.

"And you're gonna be okay flying?" Quinn wondered.

"I'll try one of those sleeping pills my therapist said I could take." Puck shrugged. "I'll be fine."

"I'll go book our flights."

-

"Thanks again for watching Lucy, Mom." Quinn said.

"Quinny, she's six months old." Judy replied. "You can't bring her on a plane."

Quinn nodded. "Well, thank you for coming."

Judy nodded back. "Is everybody packed for the wedding?"

"I have to finish packing Hudson's stuff, but I think that's it." Quinn answered. "Lucy's napping, and Noah and I wrote out some reminders for you."

"Quinny." Judy muttered.

"I know you know what you're doing." Quinn promised. "But this is the first time we've both been away from her, so we just wanted to leave some notes."

"She'll be fine." Judy swore.

"I'm not worried." Quinn clarified. "We also left some reminders about little things, like keeping the front gate shut and locked, and all the keypad codes and numbers for our driver, if you need him. Things like that."

"Lucy and I will be fine." Judy replied.

"I know." Quinn said. "I'm gonna put your bags away and finish packing ours. Make yourself comfortable. Noah will be back with Max and the kids soon."

"Okay."

-

"Our seats aren't together." Puck noted, looking at the boarding passes.

"That's a mistake." Quinn shook her head. "I put us all in first class."

"Mine isn't." Puck said.

"Give me that." Quinn commanded. "Keep an eye on the kids while I go fix this."

Puck nodded and handed Quinn the boarding pass. He looked at Hudson, who was on Beth's lap, as Quinn walked away. Puck exhaled slowly and pet Max.

"Where Mama?" Hudson asked.

"Mommy's going to get the plane tickets." Puck told Hudson. "We're gonna fly to New York for Rachel's wedding."

Hudson looked at Puck.

"Where Lulu?" Hudson wondered.

"Lulu stayed home with Gramma." Puck answered.

"Why?" Hudson questioned Puck.

"She's too little for the plane." Puck said. "So Gramma's gonna watch her while we go to the wedding with Max."

Hudson nodded and pet the dog.