Ex-Boyfriend

Reena and Rocky have been married for 3 years. It was arranged one. Rocky works in MNC earns more than enough. Reena also works as a Teacher in private school. They live with their family. The family is really very nice and supportive but Reena is facing the question like every other woman after marriage, a baby.

It's difficult to explain the elders. It took almost a year to Adjust as husband and wife. To gain each other trust and respect. And then two years went by like slipping sand. They never discussed about child until their parents brought the topic out.

Reena- Rocky it's Sunday tomorrow. I want to go shopping.

Rocky- Yaar, I just want to sleep on Sunday.

Reena- That's what you said last Sunday. We are going.

Rocky- what will I get in return.

Reena- you can shop for yourself.

Rocky- Right now, I want something right now.

Reena saw his face and got his intention. She taunts him jokingly, "a business man never did anything for free."

Rocky- Never, I am the one who always look for better deals.
Rocky winks making her laugh.

Next day, they left for Shopping. After buying some stuffs, they stop by at near near restaurant for some snacks. Rocky went to order.

"Reena" a guy came up to her from back table.

"Kamal, omg hii" Reena said surprised.

Kamal- Meeting after soo long. How are you?

Reena- Fine absolutely.
Reena saw his company.
"She asked Your wife and kid?"
Kamal nods yes. He continues, you still looks beautiful.

"Really" Kamal turns hearing a man's voice. It was Rocky.

Reena introduces them. They sat on separate tables but very far. In between Reena and Kamal were having small chit chat of their college days. They finally said their byes.

Reena and Rocky continues their shopping.
"He was my ex." Reena told Rocky. He just hums. By Evening they return home.

As they entered, Rocky's mother told them to sit.
"You both tell me honestly."

Rocky and Reena Looks at each other than at his mother.

"Ok." Rocky said.

"Did any of you has problem having kids? Or planning to drop the bomb that you never will have our grandchild?"

Reena didn't know how to answer that. So Rocky did.
"Maa, no one has problem. And we want kids just not now. We didn't plan right now. Busy, ypu know."

"How busy you are to have kids? Everything is ok between you two. Right?" His mother ask indirectly about their personal life.

"Maa, yaar. You don't worry, you can anytime get the new you wanted to hear. Now don't ask again." Rocky leaves from there. Reena followed him.

While changing clothes Rocky said, "So we met your ex boyfriend. You didn't tell me before."

"We broke up years before you met me." Reena answered.

"Let me guess the reason. He is male egoistic pig and also toxic." Rocky said and climbs beside his wife on bed.

She bite her lips and said "yes. How do you know?"

"Well easy, his wife was checking me out every now and then but didn't said a hi. Probably she fears he say something mean and I'll things later on. That's toxic. While he was talking to my wife very happily. She didn't even initiate a conversation with you. Because he didn't let her." Rocky explains.

There was calm for sometime. Rocky was sitting on his back with eyes closed.
"Were you jealous?" Reena asked.

"No, I am way better than him in anything and everything." Rocky replies not opening his eyes.
"So what do you say." Rocky looks at her this time.

"Hmm." She said confused.

"Let's give our parents what they want." He wants her honest opinion. Pressure just can't be the reason for having kids.

"It 3 years. I think we should plan about it." Reena said.

"Ok. Let's start planning now." Rocky hurriedly takes his shirt off, making Reena laugh.