♡Good Morning ♡

The sun slowly rises,shining light through the curtains hitting Dream in the face,earning a groan from him. He turns around , burying  his face into George's hazelnut colored hair,wrapping his slightly muscular arms around his lover. "Morning.." he says,his voice fulled with groggyness. George hums in response, his eyes still closed, not wanting to wake up just yet.  "Morning." Dream said again,determined to hear his lover's voice. His lover knew what he was doing,he knew if he didn't say anything, Dream would continue to say it until he spoke up and said good morning.  George clears his throat a little,"Good morning, Dream.." he said,wrapping his arms around Dream's neck as Dreams head places itself in George's forehead. Dream also wrapped his arm around his lover's waist,"How'd you sleep, baby ? Did you sleep well?" He talks. George just wanted more sleep, but he opened his honey-brown eyes,"There he is." Dream said with a smile,looking at George.  "I was sleeping well until an idiot woke me up and started talking to me early in the morning." George replies. Dream hums as a grin slowly appears from his lips,"Man,wonder who that idiot was. Hmmm, I guess we won't ever find out who." He said with sarcasm in tone. George rolls his eyes again,"I guess so,even though it was you." He said with a giggle.  Dream felt his face heat up,"God. How am i this lucky to have such a pretty man in my bed?" He then asked,grabbing George's face,kissing it . "Dreammm stopp. Noo." George said, trying to get away from him,but failing as the arm around his waist made him stay. "So pretty." Dreams compliments happily,as his lips never once left George. The British man tried using his hand to push himself out of Dream's grasp,but it only ended up failing when Dream grabbed his hand and started kissing that as well. At this point, George was a flustered mess and had to take all the kisses Dream had to offer. "How do you have so much energy in the morning?!" George exclaimed . Dream just grins,"I save and give all my energy to you George so you know how much i love you."
George groans,"I know how much you love me,you remind me every single day idiot." He said before returning a kiss back.

"Love you too...♡"