marriage

This is your wedding rings 💍💜

Jimin is standing in front of you... and you take a look of jimin with fear in your eyes....of getting raped by your mafia husband

Your hands is shivering a little bit in fear and your eyes in little bit teary.......

Priest started marriage

Priest: mr. Park jimin....do you accept miss kim y/n as your wife till the rest of your life....

Jimin: yes I do....

After jimin accept..y/n's dad start speaking to jimin before priest say anything....

Dad: jimin....please..treat my daughter as princess... please don't give her pain... don't hurt her.... I am giving you my everything.....(A tear escaped from his eyes....)

Jimin: l promise I am going make her mine queen and serve her my self till the rest of my life........
Majesty...(saying this he bows 90° in front of your dad....)

(Your eyes got teary.....)

Priest: Miss. Kim y/n.... do you accept Mr. Park jimin as your husband till the rest of your life...

Y/n: y-yes..I-i do....

(Then you exchange your rings...and a tear escaped from your eyes....)

Priest: you may kiss the bride....

(After listening this jimin come closer to you and you can feel his hot breath at you face.....

And then jimin kissed you tear...who is rolling down in your cheek.....

(You got shocked... surprised...amazed...at same time.....your all emotions got mixed....)

(After kissing your tear..he come closer to you ear and said I love you... I love you so much y/n ........

But get ready for tonight babygirl....!!!

(Listening this you chuckles with teary eyes.....)

(Hey bff's ..... how are you....
It's me your author.......the notepad story is over.....

And ......if you want smut part...then comment down....

please keep watching, supporting and voting.......

💜💜💜💜 BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜
.