As Thick As Blood

As Thick As Blood

January 4, 1941

Introduction to Judas Katz:

 The loud shots of gun's bullets traveled through Munich, sending chills through the spines of many who weren't part of the Nazi Germany that Hitler created. Especially the Jews, the Scum, the Rats that should be eliminated from this world. They were the target of many ruthless, bloody killings that only one can imagine. Sent to camps, separated from family and friends--sometimes--most of the time even killed. Some say Hitler was tearing this world apart, but to many Germans, he was bringing it closer together. This thought was enough to make young Judas Katz quake in fear. He was the Scum and so was his family. But he was a strong One, different from the rest, he protected his family and friends with his fists and clever words. Before the war, he went to a few years of college and made sure to learn as much as possible for at least some income for his family, enough to eat and have a house to sleep under.

Judas was an intelligent, handsome looking young man who, before the war, would've caught any womens' attention. He was determined to find a job that would get his family out of debt, and especially out of the sight of the Nazis. He had beautiful green eyes, disheveled bronze hair, strong jawline, and a good muscular definition. Judas was a nineteen-year-old. He fought a lot, for practice he says but it also the only way he could let his anger against the War out. He was also hard-working for his money and for his family, he was protective over his three little sisters: Liza, Jezzabell, and Zara. He has no father so its just him, his mother and three little sisters. He blames many things on himself.

But one thing that Judas keeps from his family is that he works for a German, a Nazi, Jew killing, German. How do they not find out that he's Jewish? Simple, change your ethinicity, go to school, get an education, and clever thinking. The German man he works for is Skars Rosenburg, he's important to the Nazi government and is very rich. Skars lives on the richer side of Munich, with six young daughters and one sixteen-year-old: Scarlet. Many people adored Skars and his family. Many people adored Judas's work too, which gave him more income for his family. Skars loved Judas like a son for all the diligent work that he does and was ordered to live in the Rosenburg estate, nobody hadn't a clue of what Judas really was, a Jew.

Sometimes it was hard for Judas to accept being apart of Jew-killing community, he felt like he was betraying God and his family. But, something deep down told him to keep doint it. It was a small little voice that bothered him. Even at a young age he always had that little voice. It was permanantely edged into his brain, so he named it, Constant because the voice was Constantly there. Judas thought of him as a his own evil twin. No, Judas Katz wasn't crazy, he was just misunderstood as he liked to put it. Helping a Nazi was probably the most foolish thing a Jew could even utter at the time. But, as long as his family is still safe and he can pay his family's income and still give them a home then he's happy. But happy doesn't quite explain his emotions on the whole betraying the people he loves most.