The Girls

A/N:The song fit into the story well and thanks to my best friend for the cover.
Cover by:TaintedCrystal
Natalie gave her mother Mary a sick smile. Her mother eyes widen at the scene in front of her,her daughter held a bloody knife as the nanny was surrounded by her own pool of blood, her mouth forever in a scream of help that she will never received because Natalie had killed her.

" What have you done!" Her mother screamed grabbing Natalie,Natalie looked confused.

" She was being mean, I didn't like that at all. Mommy are you-"
Mary slapped her daughter hard on the face.

"Bad girl!" Tears ran down six year old Natalie face. But anger soon took over her face. Natalie kicked her mother on the leg causing her mother to look at her in shock. Natalie ran fast, fast for a six year old who didn't feel the slightest bit guilty of her actions.
This wasn't the end, Natalie killed others, she killed those she believed weren't worthy to live.-When she was invited to live in a mansion on Rowan Avenue which was apart of the town of Kingsley, she was thrilled. To get away from her crappy life, even though she was as rich as the people who lived on Rowan Avenue. People were starting to figure out murders were occuring,she needed to leave before she was a suspect and thrown in jail, and she didn't look good in a orange jumpsuit.
There were gonna be other girls there, which the letter had said there were gonna be. Natalie didn't care what's so ever. She was only thinking about if the cops would find out if she was the one who was the murderer of already 22 of population.

"So who's going to open the door-" One of the girls said but got interrupted, she had a white blouse blouse with black jeans and her flats were black as well. Her eyes were blue and her hair brown as wood. Natalie flipped her red hair, her eyes a shade bluer. She wore a pale pink sweater with a white circle skirt with a pale pink nude heels, and went to open the door. Natalie entered but was a bit surprised to see no one there. All she could see was the pink marble floor,white walls and a grand staircase.

"Hello!?" She called out,but no one replied. She continued to look around, she saw red and pink roses surrounding the place with white vases. "This person really loves pink and white" She thought.
A glass door lead to a garden which she would explore later. She turn to see the view of the black gate that had green vines with little flowers surrounding it. A nice big fountain in her view. She then walked over to grand staircase and walked up the steps and not knowing if the other girls had entered,she notice eight rooms. Having a feeling no one was going to show up,she decided to a pick a room. She picked one that suited her taste. A big chandelier was hanging from the ceiling . A vanity at the side of the room which had nothing yet on it and a bed already made in the middle. There was a closet that looked those which you can walk into. She put her suitcase on the bed already had taken off her shoes since there was fur white rug surrounding the bed, she looked around admiring the plants and flowers that were in the room.
Sarah held her suitcase tightly, she didn't expect a really big place. Even though it did say mansion on the letter. She felt intimated by the other girls. Her blond hair was up in a knot,her green eyes drinking in everything that was surrounding her. She looked down at her yellow dress and white flats. Then walking up the grand staircase. She chose a room that was simple,classy and had a girly feel to it. Everything almost felt like home. Almost.
She remembered stories about Rowan Avenue people would tell. How before it had a crazy fire burning all of the town. They had rebuild all of the town. They had build over those remains though,oddly the land was still good to build on. When Sarah got the letter she was curious and decided to do something fun for once though her paranoia ate at her. But there was no turning back now.
~~~
The heavy rain awoke Sarah from her deep slumber.-The others had chosen their rooms but no one spoke to each other until the girl who's name was Becky broke the silence. Lighting struck and Sarah jumped. As she looked around she saw a silhouette figure on the other side of her bed,a rather boyish figure. But the moment she blinked it was gone. Back home her mother would have told her she was crazy and to go pray. Sarah closed her eyes trying to go back to sleep.