Stop The Hate, Screw Society!

• Dedicated to To all those going through hard times and thinking of letting go. Just remember

Chapter 1:

Hi my name is Morgana Pendragon. I have dark brown hair with light blue eyes that go grey sometimes. All really depends on what i'm wearing haha. I'm 5'6 1/2 and i'm not the skinniest or prettiest girl on the block. I'm an only child and my parents are dead. They died when I was 6 and my aunt and uncle have been taking care of me since then. I'm 15 and almost 16 now but i'm still in high school and living alone in the house my parents once lived in with me. My aunt and uncle pay for everything but they want me to keep the house in tip top shape. I live on a farm in Texas so it all makes sence to keep it in shape! I almost forgot about my best friend. She's great! We live together so technically I ain't living alone but we sorta are living alone by ourselves since there are no adults around. Her name is Lexi White. She's 5'5 and has derty blonde hair and green eyes but she dyed her hair brown. She's skinny and super pretty and were the same age. Her parents are away in Australia for 10 years so she's living with me for that time and hopefully longer.

 On the farm we have 20 of our own horses and 15 boarders. For board around here it dosn't come cheap but it's still a reasonable price. Our hay cost alot tho but we keep it all up to date. We have over 1000 acres of land and 500 of those acres are our farm and the rest is all trails. We have a massive indoor arena, a little ring, a jumping ring, a dressage ring and a round pen. We have a cross country course right in the 500 acres of trails and we have a big barn with over 40 stalls and a heated tack room, bathroom and kitchen area. We also have a hall way going into a big place with washbox stalls so we can wash our horses! It's an amazing facilitie that we have out here.

So i've got my two horses that I compete with. I have my gaming and trail horse (western riding) and her barn name is Jewel, her registered name is Julie's Jewels and her show name is Little Red Ranger. She's a 14.2hh, 10 year old, Americain Bashkir Curly (Curly). She's a redish color with a white blaze and four white socks. She's got a super compact buil. She also has a black mane and tail. I love her with all my heart. I also have my other mare Zee. She's a 16hh, 13 year old, Thoroughbred (TB) mare and I use her for my jumping, cross country, dressage and hacks (english riding). She's built more like a Warmblood then a Thoroughbred. She jumps over 3ft and possibilitie to go higher but she injured her leg some how, probably got kicked but anyways i'm looking at some new horses and maybe a new one for Lexi too. Speaking of Lexi.... She's got her two horses aswell. She's got her horse Lilly. She's a 16.2hh, 5 year old chesnut Quarter Horse (QH) with a strong build and a white blaze. She uses her for gaming and trails. Her show name is Dreamer's Pretty Lady and that's also her registered name. Her barn name is Lilly. And then she's got her horse Poppin' Taz (show name). He's a 17hh, 5 year old Quarter Horse (QH). He's a pure jet black except for the fact that he has white just above his four hooves. She uses him for jumping, dressage, cross country and to go on hacks (trail rides).

It sounds like a great life, right? That's what you think. But it gets worse then this. Sadly :(