Chapter 4: Second night at Freddy's.

(Here is the next chapter. Ready for Bonnie the Bunny?)

(Y/N)'s POV

As I sat in the office I noticed the power was back to 100%.

Does the power just auto refill or something?

Anyways the phone then started ringing which meant phone man wanted to talk so I picked it up and let him speak.

Phone guy: Uh, hello? Hello! Uhh... Well, if you're hearing this, and you made it to day two, uhh, congrats!

(Y/n): Congrats my ass. I almost died.

Phone guy: I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh... it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk; just to make sure everyone's in their proper place, ya know?

Wait what?

I then take his advice and started checking the cameras.

Phone Guy: Uh, interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I've heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark, though, so hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? Heh...

Oh screw you dude.

As I was checking the cameras I saw Bonnie was making his way towards my office and Chica was doing the same.

Phone Guy: I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. Uhh, there are blind spots in your camera view, and those blind spots happen to be right outside your doors. So i-if you can't find something... or someone... on your cameras, uhh, be sure to check the door lights. Uhh, you might have only a few seconds to react, uh... Not that you would be in any danger, of course, I-I'm not implying that.

(Y/n): Not in danger my ass. I'm only staying now cause and no it's not the money, you pay extremely well but there is more going on here than meets the eye. Animatronics don't just try to kill without a perfectly good fucken reason.

As I was checking the cameras Chica went to the kitchen just to......bang pans? I think? Idk I won't even bother trying to look into that.

Then there is Bonnie in the closet if the hallway, jesus he must be mad at what I did to Foxy.

Speaking of Foxy I checked his cove only for him to be giving me the death stare right at the camera.

I think he is still mad that I took his arm  but in my defense he was wanting to kill me

Phone Guy: Uh, also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know.

(Y/n): Muddafucka I'm looking at him now.

Phone Guy: A-Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control. Uhh... talk to you soon!”

He then ended the call as I was left with a really face.

(Y/n): He is a nice guy but wtf?

Then very soon Bonnie was at my door but atleast he knocked to let me know he is here.

I then try closing the door but it didn't work.

(Y/n): Eh?

I tried again but It still didn't work as he was giving me the "you done?" face.

(Y/n): Very well then.

I then grabbed my crowbar that I brought with me having it ready to protect myself.

(Y/n): Bring it on you spooky bitch.

He then tried jumping at me only for me to use the crowbar to take his whole face away.

He then stood up trying to find his face but got mad that he couldn't find it so he tried attacking me again only for me to move out the way but hit him in his leg to make him fall over and once he did I used the crowbar to remove his chest pieces and lower piece.

He got back up not to long after. And as he tried to attack me I took his arm aswell leaving him like this.

 And as he tried to attack me I took his arm aswell leaving him like this

(Y/n): You wanting more or do I need to take your whole head to?

He just stood there staring at me not moving.

(Y/n): Uh you okay?

I then heard a giggle as I started looking around frantically only to see Goldy.

I then backed up with my crowbar in hand

(Y/n): And who the fuck are you supposed to be?

As I was about to get attacked or atleast what I assume was a attack the bell for 6.00 AM rang as I was now standing there with a frozen Bonnie and no Goldy?

Odd. Who tf even was that?

As I left the office I took a glance and......okay not gonna talk about that so I'm just gonna walk away which is exactly what I did.

And Freddy was just chilling on stage while Foxy just kept giving me the death glare.

As i left I pulled out my phone and the card as I dialed the number then let it ring a few times as Michael answered the call.

Michael: Yes?

(Y/n): Hey Mister Mike? I just survived my second night and um i think I'm ready for some answers.

Michael: So you are ready. Meet me at my place.

He then gives me the address as he hangs up and I get in my car and leave heading to Michael's place.

To be continued

_________________________________________

Boom Chapter 4 done.

After I'm done with Fnaf 1 should I do a timeskip to Security Breach that way we can add in the Ruin DLC or just continue the way I'm currently doing it? Please let me know.

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed and have a good day/night.