Queen or Mistress

Welcome sir, welcome mam. Glad that you can make it for my Daughter's engagement. A man welcome Rocky and Reena with great smile.

Rocky kept his one hand on back of her lady. He was wearing a black suit. Today he is killing with his looks instead of Guns.

 Today he is killing with his looks instead of Guns

Reena was matching with her man. The black saree made her look even more graceful.

Rocky goes with other men for some drinks but not before giving his wife a kiss on cheek and whispering something in her ears

Rocky goes with other men for some drinks but not before giving his wife a kiss on cheek and whispering something in her ears. All this Reena has a warming smile on her face.

"Wow, mam you both looks so go together." A girl commented.

"Thank you." Reena said.

The man who order around the world must be dancing on his wife tune. And why not, you are beautiful. Another woman commented. Everyone laugh including Reena.

"Enough about me now, we should focus more on the bride of the day not me."
Reena congratulates her and wishes all the best.

"Mam I wanted to be lucky just like you." The bride said.

"Who knows you will get better." Reena replied.

All the women were having fun and laughing. Reena was enjoying too. Later they click some pics and left the party.

KGF

"Hey dear wifey." Rocky came inside his room in the palace.
Reena was taking her jewellery off. Hearing his voice she stops. For world they were perfect couple. Well the world didn't know reality. They are not married. The world consider her lucky. The reality is different. Looks like she is the most hated child of God. She smiles and laugh and chat when outside because in Kgf she cries, get hurts and sit alone in her room. She is supposed to be his queen. In Reality she is his Mistress.

Rocky made himself some drink. "You want some ?" He asked innocently like he didn't know she doesn't drink.

"Reena nods in no. Why a good wife should company to his husband." Rocky moves towards her with his glass. His words laced with sarcasm. "Wait, but you are not my wife."

Reena kept her eyes on ground. It's not new for her. She is living, no, surviving in Kgf for about almost 7 months. She would be surprised if Rocky did taunt her or hurt her with words.

"Still you can have some, since you do everything like a wife would do." Rocky touched his glass on her lips.

"Please, I want to change." Reena said keeping the glass away lightly.

"You Rajendra Desai's daughter. You have his blood. I don't think you can change. You are as pathetic as your father was." Rocky spat.

She moved to use washroom. Rocky grab her hand, "don't you dare ignore me." He eyes her down. Well this is what he was doing the entire party as well. Nobody can guess what she is going through that smile and style.

"Come" he hold her hand and stood near her wordrobe.
It looks like he is deciding or finding something. "Yes, change." He took a night dress out and hand over to her.

" He took a night dress out and hand over to her

Reena stare at him and took the dress. There is no good in pleading infront of him. Her misrey is what he wanted. So she did as he said.

By the time she came out, Rocky was half laying on bed on his back and his leg touching the floor beneath. Her eyes went on the couch, his coat and shirt were there.
Rocky sit up on his elbow saw the sexy mess infront of her. He can't deny she is perfect example of beauty.

Reena was playing with her finger. She was tense. Obviously, they didn't do it out of love. It's Rocky's way of tourturing her. Worst thing, she is falling in love with him.

Rocky called her to bed with gestures. Have it been any other circumstances, she would be following that with naughtiness and love. But here what Rocky meant is, he is the boss and she felt like his personal prostitute. She slowly walk upto him. He eyes her like a hawk. She took few steps back when Rocky stands up. Reena couldn't deny his hotness anymore. Rocky cares her face with his fingers. His thumb stops on her plum lips. Without wasting time he slam his lips on her. Reena was trying matching her pace with him. Her hand on his bare toned body. Her touches made Rocky even for animalistic. He carve for more. He throws her on bed and unbuckle his pants. In no time, he was hovering over her. He stars licking and biting her neck. While his hands on the thin clothes on her bosom area. A moan escapes her lips. He sat up on her. She was breathing fastly. Rocky looks at the mess he created. Though he claims to hate her the most, by now he use to her presence in her life. He himself don't know hown much important she has become.
Rocky slips her straps, lowering her dress. With no longer waiting, he starts licking her cleavage. Soon she layed in naked beauty. Rocky grasp her thighs making her moan. She couldn't hide a small smile on her lips. Rocky notice that.
"Enjoying haan! Not many women enjoy with man who kill their father few months back." Rocky gave her guilt. Her smile vanished. Rocky smirks at her. He parted her legs, slightly moving his fingers down there. Her body trembles. The guilt of feeling pleasure with him was over whelming. Tears formed in her eyes.
Rocky climbed on her and knelt between her legs, his knees against her thighs.

"Enjoy the guilt with pleasure, dear wife." He said sarcastically with the smirk.

Suddenly, he thrust his hard manhood through her opening. Reena forgets everything. The only emotion she has was pain and pleasure. She wants him.
He gave it a push and the burning hot hardness reached deep.

It was painful at first. Rocky can clearly see that on face but that didn't stop him. Slow the pain becomes pleasure able.
He took her several times until she was sore and his anger and needs satisfied completely.

They both were not supposed to be together. Definitely not like this. But all they have is each other. To love, to hate to care.