═✿═╡𝑻𝒆𝒏╞═✿═

𝙰𝚋𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍:
𝚈/𝚗: 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎
Italic: Thoughts
𝙰/𝚗: 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜

Warning: Vulgar words said by you know who <3

╔═══᪥☻᯽✲══〖ꨄ〗══✲᯽☻᪥═══╗

Y/n's POV

Wanderer and I slept in my bed throughout the night. Or at least I did, I fell asleep in his embrace. He wasn't warm nor was he cold. I presume it's because of his mechanical structure that results in the lack of warmth.

"Good morning, Y/n.." Wanderer planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning, Wanderer."

"Did you.. sleep well?" He asked, unsure of himself.

"The best I've ever slept." I kissed him on the lips before pulling away and getting off the bed.

Wanderer stares at me, still lying on the bed, as I moved across the room towards my wardrobe.

"What? Something on my face?" Wanderer sat up as he shook his head.

"No, I just don't want you out of my sight."

"I'm not gonna go anywhere without you, don't worry. Anyways.. I should go report to the Akademiya today. I haven't been there for way too long. I was supposed to start on another research 2 days after I met you." I grabbed my Akademiya uniform and when I turned back, Wanderer had his back turned.

"Sorry.. I messed up your studies.." He said dejectedly as I quickly changed.

"Wanderer.. stop blaming yourself.." I finished changing and rushed to his side and interlocked with his left hand.

"Heh.. old habits die hard Y/n." He turned to face me, never letting go of his grip. "And I'm afraid this habit is not going to break so soon."

"It's ok. Take your time. Anyways.. you said you had tatarigami in you last night? How?"

"Ah.. It was mostly a guess. Before I regained my memories, I felt its obsession of rivalling gods that even fighting Buer came to my mind. And after I saw his lab. The layout was the same as before. And if it was anything like before. The room he put me in must have tatarigami."

"Obsession of killing.. but you mentioned obsession last night too."

"That.. was a different obsession. From the moment you dragged me on the bed.. the obsession of killing vanished. Instantly replaced with... ...lust.." He muttered the last word. "But it's more than just lust. I was afraid.. it would overwhelm me and do things to you against your will and I wouldn't be able to stop. I've.... Never felt so scared for someone like this before.."

".. how long does the tatarigami usually stay?"

"That depends on how many hours I was exposed to it but multiply by 20. It's only because I'm not human that's why I can get rid of the tatarigami faster than humans."

"And how long is that?"

"... 7 days perhaps.." Wanderer scratched his head as he calculated.

"Is there a way to remove it without waiting?" Wanderer looks surprised and his expression quickly changed to a smirk.

"You want me that badly huh?" He leaned closer to me.

"I- no!" I pushed his head away. Wanderer didn't resist, instead he gripped me by my chin with his right hand and pulled me closer till our lips meet.