Chapter 1.5: Miguel

It has been a week since I went back here in Singapore from my another country... the Philippines. We visited our relatives in Davao and I also had promo tours and some shows for my growing career as an artist. I guested in Myx Daily Top 10, Pambansang Almusal and also in Star Myx. T'was a great privilege to be there and both of my two extended play are already in Myx.

All praises goes to God because I know that it was Him who gave me the talent and the opportunity to be here. It was not because of my power nor my might but by His spirit of course. (Zechariah 4:6 people!)

I am now sitting comfortably here in the lobby of BMBX's building currently having an interview with a representative for some magazine. He asked me questions 'bout my upcoming plans, shows and tours, and also things about my personal life.

"Anyway, Mr. Antonio you are now 17 years old. The years where a fine young man is starting to commit into relationships...", I cut him off before he could even finish his sentence. I know where this is going.

"Nah, I'm not yet into relationships. It's not my priority as of the moment because first of all I am too young for that. Yes, I still consider myself young at my age and also God has a plan for my life I shouldn't hurry things up. Everything is beautiful in it's own time.", I then flashed my signature smile to him.

"I see, I see. Hmm, but do you have any crushes right now?", he tapped the pen to his notebook waiting for me to answer.

"As of the moment, nope I do not fancy someone. I'm still looking for that girl whose worthy of my feelings."

"And what are the characteristics that 'girl' should be?", he raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing much, I am not looking for any particular characteristics physically or emotionally. What I'm looking for is God's sign, that would be all."

"Very well then, Miguel. That sums up my interview. Thank you for letting me inside your world for a few moments, it was nice talking to you.", he stood up from his chair and shook my hand, I also stood up.

"The pleasure is mine, Sir. Til next time po."

With that the interviewer left leaving me alone for a moment to tinker with my phone.

"Hello, Miguel! You did a great job once again!", I looked up to see Mrs. Dorothy, the marketing head of BMBX smiling at me together with my Mom and my 3 little sisters.

"Thanks, Mrs. Dorothy!"

"I'll leave you five here, Sir Apl asked for a meeting about BMBX Discovers so yeah I'll be going now.", she patted me in the back and kissed my Mom on the cheeks then went off.

"Hello, Anak! You seem a bit tired ah?", Mom caressed my cheek carrying my sleepy 5 year old sister Kaela.

"I'm not Mom, you're the one who's tired not me. Come here Baby Kaela." I smiled at her and tool Kaela from her and carried her.

"Kuya Migs, I'm hungry! Tell Mommy to get some food first? Please? Pretty please?", my 6 year old sister Gabby hugged me by my thigh. How could I resist this cute girl?

"Ofcourse baby, we'll eat Auntie's Rojak okay cutie? Right Mom?" I pinched her cheeks that made her laugh.

"Yes Mommy! Kuya's right! We should eat first and just let Daddy go there to meet us. Right Mommy? Right?" At this very moment, we are all now making cute faces to our Mom even the Kaela joined who's a bit sleepy.

Mom smiled, "Kayo talagang mga bata kayo oh! Sige na sige. We're going out to eat."

"Yeyyyy!", my three little sisters bounced out of joy and is now talking about their favorite foods.

*Tenen*

I heard my phone beeped from my pocket, meaning I have a Twitter or Facebook or Instagram notification. But I did not took it out because I'm still carrying my sister and I'll just deal with it later at the restaurant while waiting for my Rojak to cook.

Right now, I'll spend time with my girls.