𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

Hey all! I'm going to give a more in depth run down of my plan, and anticipate some questions that might come my way!

Firstly, regarding eliminations; I have a spreadsheet going right now (once I finish the fic I'm going to post a chapter with the pictures cause it looks sooooo cool) that helps me plan each week. Eliminations happen in a combination of the dance score you gave your character in the form, your request of how long your character should stay in the show, and how much I think they'd improve over the weeks. I will let you know ahead of time via PM when your character will get eliminated, but if you're not happy with it... well, tough. I've got things laid out how they work best.

Along the same lines, when it comes to finals, it would be unfair for me to make the decision of who wins the mirrorball (especially because my character makes it to finals. If she didn't, I would lose interest in this fic after she got eliminated). For that reason, there will be voting for all readers to vote who should get first, second, and third place in the finals!

I'm releasing all of the dividers ahead of time! Several of the week dividers will give you the option to request a song for the week theme, or request other various things. Please get these filled out ASAP so that I can add them to my spreadsheet. Obviously, if your character gets eliminated before that week, it won't matter, but I still may end up using the song for the opening number or something. If they aren't filled out by the time I get to writing, I will wing it for your character(s), so fill them out please!

Another thing that the divider mentions is if anything interesting happened in practice that week! That can include a blow up with your partner, initiating a romantic relationship with someone (partner or other), an injury, a death in the family, an illness, a fun field trip (they do those sometimes!), or anything you believe is worth noting!

I mentioned this before, but there will be seven chapters for rehearsal (roughly), five for the show itself, and two aftermath chapters, as well as an epilogue at the end. 

Some smaller things, Tom and Erin will return as our hosts! Due to Len's passing, we will have three judges, Carrie Ann, Derek, and Bruno. Our troupe will be Alexis, D'Angelo, Ezra, Kateryna, and a special character that was applied with, Paisley. 

If you have any further questions, comment them here! 

If I find some common questions I'll add them here so you can reference this as we progress through the fic!

Hoping to get some chapters out when I get back from Europe mid-August!