Drawn

Hey, guys! I'm starting a new story, as you can probably tell.

I really hope you like it, as this is like, my first-ish story on here. Well, more like my third, but I have a good plan for this story unlike my others. So far.

So, yeah, um, tell me whatcha think in the comments, vote, all that stuff.

-Alie

________________________________________________________________________________

I glanced around the room, wondering when I would get out. Everyone was itching to get out of their seats into the bright sunlight, but the teacher was forcing us to stay in until the bell. I observed the girl with the red hair, not natural red, but Crayola crayon red. Sarah, she was fun to be around. Everyone I knew and was friends with was fun to be around. I knew the entire school. I knew everyone but him, the person with the dyed black hair that fell just below his eyes, the blue eyes that I caught a glimpse of once when I dropped my books and looked up at him looking down at me, and the tall, lean body that every guy in school wished they could have. His muscles weren't anything super special, but he didn't work out. He was born with muscles. Okay, maybe not, but still. The bell rang and everyone shoved into the hallway, people telling me "I'll see you tomorrow!" or "See you Monday!" rang in my ears until I walked into the parking lot, opened my car door, and sat inside the car, where all the noise was minimized.

I caught the end of some country song as I turned on the radio and suddenly gasped. There was a tapping on my window and I looked out to see Brad smiling at me. I rolled down the window to see what my boy-space-friend wanted. "Yes?" I prodded.

"Did you forget you were picking me up today?" He smirked as I gritted my teeth together and smacked my hand against my forehead.

"I'm so sorry." I said. "I totally forgot. I'll make it up to you."

"Dude, it's-"

"Dudette." I corrected. I enjoyed correcting Brad. He was always making grammar mistakes and other simple mistakes a junior in high school shouldn't make.

"Anyway, you can make it up to me, even though you didn't do anything, by coming with me to this party tonight. It's over at Sam's house, and-"

"I'm not going with you to a party, okay? Half the time there's booze, and I want nothing to do with that." I hated going to parties. Especially when people thought it was great to bring alcohol. I just never saw the fun in that.

"But if you do go, then you'll be able to reduce accidents caused by drunken drivers." Brad argued.

"No! I'm not being some stupid taxi driver for drunk people, okay? I'm not going!"

***

" 'I'm not going.' Yeah, right." Brad laughed, pulling me closer to him. His breath had that oh so wonderful smell of freshly drank vodka. I edged away, and sat on a couch, pulling my skirt down farther. I had no idea why I'd even agreed to come. These parties were no fun for me, because I always, and I mean always, ended up being the taxi driver. I hated it.

"This seat taken?" I shook my head before looking at who asked. It was that guy I didn't know, I found out as I looked up. I sighed and scooted over, mad at myself for letting some random guy squeeze on the couch next to me. "What?"

"Nothing." I stood up and walked away, straight into some guy's full glass of beer. It spilled all over me, and I gasped for the second time that day. I eyed the guy with the glass. His name was Sam, and was apparently the owner of the house.

"Oh, shoot! I'm so sorry. Do you want me to help you get it off? The shirt, I mean. Not the beer." He smirked and I was appalled. Was he hitting on me? After he spilled his frickin' beer on me? My mouth hung open. I was too shocked to do anything except just stand there. Sam grabbed my hand. He pushed through the people looming everywhere, and I gave up on breaking loose after a few seconds since he was on the football team and had an iron grip. He pushed me up against a door and kissed my neck while my skin crawled. My eyes spilled over with tears. I was glad he didn't kiss my lips, because I still haven't been kissed on my lips. Yes, pathetic, I know, but I don't want to kiss someone I know I'm not going to spend the rest of my life with. Sam threw me on the couch and I gasped as I hit my head on the edge of the sofa. It wasn't soft, not at all.

"Get away from her." I heard a voice say, the same one that asked if he could sit next to me earlier. I gasped, scared Sam would get mad and take it out on me.

"Make me." Sam growled, and the mister hero guy threw Sam off of me and told me to leave the room, that it was going to get messy. I nodded. Sam's yell echoed through the house as I heard a tiny little oof. It was probably Sam's yell of pain, because mister hero person seemed like the type of guy you couldn't get a peep out of when he was uncomfortable. I turned my head away from the fight and headed back into the pool area to make it lok like I had gone swimming and that's how my mascara got smudged, not because I had been crying.

"Are you okay? Where's Sam?" A drunken Brad came up out of nowhere asked me, his words slurred together so I could just barely understand them.

"I'm fine. Sam's getting pounded by some mystery guy."

"What? Why? Is it because they found the stash of unicorns?"

Oooh, unicorns! Were they pink? I felt like asking, but decided against it. It was best to just leave Brad in his drunken state and not make fun of him until he could remember. "Yeah. All those unicorns stashed in his room have to be illegal, don't you think?" I smiled at him, and then jumped when someone grabbed my arm. I almost yanked it away, but then I saw who had my arm. It was my hero.

"Can we talk somewhere? Like in my car, where you don't have to yell?" I was astonished by his proposal, and, again, just stood there like there was nothing wrong in the world. He sighed and tugged my shirt. Not in a bad way, like he was trying to get it off, but in the way like saying, 'Hurry up.' "Come on." He showed me out the gate, and led me to this nice blue Dodge Charger. He opened up my door for me.

Once he was in the driver's seat, he turned on the car and got some heat in the car. It was pretty cold outside, but I hadn't noticed until I'd been out for a few mintues and didn't have adrenaline pumping through my veins. "What do you need to talk about?" I asked, still kind of shivering. I rubbed my hands up and down my arms in order to get the bood flowing.

"Here." I was handed a jacket that I put on gratefully. It was leather and cold to the touch, but warm on the inside. He must've been wearing it.

"Thanks."

"No problem.  So, what I wanted to talk to you about was that thing in there with Sam."

"What about it? He spilled his drink on- Oh, crap." I looked down at my shirt, now ruined. "Great. Now I'll have to explain this to my parents, and-"

"It's not too bad. I can give you one of my sister's shirts. She's probably the same size as you. She won't mind."

"Well, how are you gonna get one of her shirts?"

"I-" He pulled out of the parking space. "-am going to drive you to my house."

"Ah, no." I said sternly.

"You don't have to go in. I'll just pull out a shirt from her closet and then give it to you. Simple, really."

"No, I mean I don't even know your name. I'm not going to take some guy's sister's shirt just to save my butt from my parents. It's common courtesy. No."

"You wearing some stranger's jacket." He smirked, knowing I had totally set him up for that.

I sighed. "Nicely played. But still, no."

"Hm. Too bad. Looks like we're already here." He smiled without showing his teeth and turned off the car before he got out.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! First chapter is done! I hope you who read loved it!

Stella. Xx