|Simple Little Fears|

(Image credit to Kirby and the Forgotten Land. A definitely W game)

What are fears some Kirby characters have? Well here they are!:

Kirby-Nothing. They still get spooked from time to time but they still fear nothing.

King Dedede-He fears insects. Mainly fearing spiders and wasps. He's also scared of big fancy mirrors.(If ykyk) He's also scared of the Koolaid Man.

Meta Knight-He fears people seeing him without his mask. Not a very big fear,he's just scared of people seeing him differently from how he actually is. He's also kinda spooked by mirrors.

Bandana Dee-Loud noises and jump scares. Little guy is easily spooked but still brave as heck.

Waddle Dee's-Almost everything. Bandana Dee just happens to be more brave.

Waddle Doo's-Like the Waddle Dee's but are also afraid of getting splashed by water mid-battle.(Because of how electricity is with water)

Adeline-Running out of paint and big scary demons. The paint one seems pretty stupid but when you realize how much importance it beholds it makes sense.

Ribbon-She fears being lonely,being without her friend Adeline is saddening!

Prince Fluff-He fears snakes and pedophiles. (That shit is so scary,guys I'm scared help me)

Susie-Global Warming.

That's all I can think of. My brain is on fire from thinking outside of school.