Some Assembly Acquired

The city of Manhattan bustled about under the midday sun. People walked about doing their usual activities, however some gave some weary looks as they past a particular group of people. One was a woman of average build with red hair and green eyes, wearing a business suit and skirt. She was also holding a data pad in her arms. This is Pepper Potts, personal assistant of Tony Stark and friend.

The others happen to be Hulk, with the team from Remnant and Spider-Man

The others happen to be Hulk, with the team from Remnant and Spider-Man. They were all standing in front of a gate to a large mansion, Tony had asked the team to gather at the address for something that he had prepared for them. so far only they had shown up and were now waiting for the others, Hulk rather impatiently.

Pepper: Well, thank you guy for actually being on time. Unlike the others.

Jaune: Not a problem ma'am.

Spider-Man: I was stopping a robbery on the way here and I still made it five minutes early.

Sienna: What happened?

Spider-Man: Fought some villain named Mandrill, a baboon like villain with strange pheromone powers. Except it only works on women, so I took him down easily with my good old fashioned spider take down.

Blake: I've been meaning to ask about that, how did you get your powers if you're not a Faunus like us?

Hulk: Banner wants to know about it too.

Spider-Man: Well my class and I went on a field trip to a different company call Ozcorp, they were experimenting on spiders at the time to create Super Soldiers.

Hulk: UGH! It's always the Super Soldiers.

Jaune: What do you mean, Hulk?

Hulk: Governments are always wanting to recreate the Super Soldier Serum, created during World War II. There was only one successful serum.

Pepper: He's right. Created by Dr. Abraham Eriskine, the serum was used to create the worlds first super hero, Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America. He gave his life to stop the war for good.

Spider-Man: Ozcorp wanted to recreate that same serum with experimental mutated spiders. All but one died off, and that one bit me on my hand before it died.

Winter: And this is the result.

Spider-Man: Yeah, I'm strong enough to bench press a car, I can dodge bullets with my speed and acrobatics, and I have the ability to sense danger.

Jaune: Damn! You'd make the Spider Faunus back on Remnant jealous.

Sienna: Especially Trifa, she's just able to shoot webs out of her hands.

Spider-Man: I can't shoot webs naturally, so I created my web shooters a chemical compound that makes webs strong enough to hold building debris.

Myrkur: An incredible design, you are indeed a genius.