Chapter 12

Blair's POV

After rehearsals, I decided to tell Dylan about my pregnancy. Right now, we're walking back to our hotel suite. "So Blair, what's going on? You've been sick every morning for two weeks, are you okay?" Dylan asked. I nodded telling him that I'm okay. "Then what's going on then?" I sat down on the bed across from where he stood.

"Remember our night together?" I asked preparing myself. He nodded slowly. "Well we didn't use protection." I explained. I watched as his eyes widened in realization.

"Are you pregnant?" he asked. I absentmindedly placed my hand on my stomach. "Are you?" I nodded as tears began to well up in my eyes. Dylan ran a hand through his curly hair before looking back to me. His eyes met mine and he dropped to his knees in front of me.

"Blair, you know I'm not gonna let this go and walk away like its nothing right? Because this wasn't planned doesn't mean its not a gift or is a mistake." he said taking my arms into his hands gently. "I would do anything for you and this baby," he placed a hand on my stomach. "Oh my god––we're going to be parents." he said smiling. That's when realization hit me.

"Parents!" I said pushing him out the way and paced across the room.

"Yes, parents, are you okay?" he asked confusedly.

"No, our parents!" I said. He stood up and walked toward me.

"What about them," he says shrugging his shoulders.

"What are we going to tell them?" I asked him, my hands flailing in the air. "Oh my God, my parents are gonna kill me!"

"Look babe, calm down," he said pressing his chest to my back as his arms wrapped around me. "You're nineteen, I'm pretty sure there's not much they can say."

"And you're seventeen, your parents will be just as upset as mine if not more." I explained.

"I don't want to play this card, but I'm almost eighteen babe," he said. I pulled away from his hold and turned to face him.

"Dylan, what we did was technically statutory rape!" I half yelled.

"But it won't make no difference Blair, I'll be eighteen in few months!" he yelled back.

"But that doesn't make it right baby," I said calmly. He ran a hand through his hair and blew out a deep breath in frustration.

"So next thing you'll be telling me is us being together and having feelings for each other is wrong?" he asked causing me to be knocked speechless. I didn't know how to respond to that.

"Dylan," I began but he cut me off.

"Answer the question," he gritted. I moved closer to him.

"Dylan I–"

"Just answer the fucking question Blair! Yes or no?" he yelled dodging my touch.

"I'm sorry," was all I could say. I reached out touch his arm only for him to push my arms away turn to leave.  "Baby, I'm sorry," I cried running over to him. He didn't even turn to face me as he opened the door. I wanted to run after him, but he needed his space.

Not too long after he left, Brandon walked through the door. Almost immediately, he noticed me standing there, tears rolling down my cheeks and rushed over to me. He pulled me into a tight hug. I couldn't do anything but hug him back and cry into his chest. I didn't mean for Dylan to get that idea. This is so messed up.

"What happened?" Brandon asked sitting us down on the couch. I sucked in a deep breath before speaking.

"Dylan and I had a little argument," I said. "I told him that what we did was wrong and he got upset." I explained.