Chapter 3: The Pursuit Across Borders

The episode picks up with Alice, Adam, and Alex finally reaching Dr. Martin's secret laboratory, ready to confront him and put an end to his malevolent plans. However, upon entering the laboratory, they discover that Dr. Martin is nowhere to be found. All they find are scattered documents and remnants of his sinister experiments.

Frustration and anger fill the air as Alice, Adam, and Alex realize that they are too late—Dr. Martin has escaped. But with their determination unyielding, they refuse to give up. They scour the laboratory for any clues that might lead them to his whereabouts.

Amidst the chaos, they stumble upon a hidden compartment containing a map marked with various locations around the world. Realizing that Dr. Martin has gone into hiding across international borders, Alice, Adam, and Alex know that they must act quickly.

Using their combined skills and intelligence, they meticulously examine the map, looking for patterns or clues that could help them narrow down Dr. Martin's possible destinations. They uncover cryptic symbols and codes, indicating a level of planning and secrecy in his escape.

Adam, with his expertise in decoding complex puzzles, manages to decipher one of the codes, revealing a potential destination—Kyoto, Japan. Driven by the urgency of their mission and fueled by the need to rescue Alice's sister Lily, they set their course for Japan.

Upon arriving in Kyoto, they find themselves immersed in a city of ancient charm and vibrant culture. However, they have little time to appreciate the surroundings as they face the challenge of navigating through unfamiliar territory in search of their elusive target.

As they delve deeper into the heart of Kyoto, they encounter various obstacles and unexpected encounters, each leading them closer to Dr. Martin's trail. With each new lead, they realize the extent of Dr. Martin's reach and the powerful allies he has garnered along the way.

As they follow the breadcrumbs, they become embroiled in a web of intrigue, encountering shadowy figures and secret organizations that seem to be protecting Dr. Martin. Trust becomes scarce as they struggle to distinguish friend from foe in this foreign landscape.

Their pursuit takes them to hidden temples, bustling markets, and ancient shrines, all while facing thrilling chase sequences and daring escapes. The breathtaking scenery and cultural immersion contrast with the tension of the hunt, adding depth to their journey.

As the episode nears its climax, Alice, Adam, and Alex close in on Dr. Martin's location. They find themselves standing before the awe-inspiring Fushimi Inari Taisha, the iconic shrine lined with thousands of vermillion torii gates.