Prologue

There's a legend that proceeds the dawn of our civilization. A vile god, so large and so powerful, that can consume entire planets as a fuel. Few believe that such a thing can be true, until one day. . . .we saw unicron. . . .with our very own optics. Unicron was making his way towards a planet as he hovers above it. He sends out his minions to do his work for him. As he sent droppods and one ship down to the planet.

They all made inside of the planet as the drop pods landed on the ground and transformed into one called scorponok, one of the deadly creatures that each cybertronian deals with, If they encountered by them. Another pod was tranformed into a scorponok as well and followed the other ones. They past by the ship as the hatch on top opens as it revealed a cybertronian, rising from the cockpit. He didn't just come for our planet. He wanted our greatest technology. . . .

The transwarp key.

So Unicron sent his most powerful henchmen to collect it. Scourge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, in brooklyn, New york.

Robbers were robbing the bank as they were about to get in the car. One of them has got webbed up while the other look shock before they start looking around before one of them got kicked on the face while the other got webbed from above and was pulled off the ground and was left hanging on the top of the bank, while the others were stuck on the wall." Wow, i just took you guys without breaking a sweat. Thats a new record." Said the black and red spiderman as he hang upside right infront of the robbers face." Now be a good boys and stay put. Wait for the cops to arrive so they'll take care of you." The black and red spiderman before he shot a web and swung away from the crime scene he had stopped.

"Alright! Let's do this one more time!"

My name is Miles morales and i been bitten by a radioactive spider. And for the past couple of weeks, i been brooklyn's one and only spider-man. Well. . . . Was.

Miles stopped when another bank robbery happened on the other side before he was stopped when he spotted someone already finished the robbers off." Oh. . . .hey Spider-lily!" Miles greeted as he perch himself on top of the pole as the white hooded blue female spider hero look up to him." Ya late Miles." Said Spider-lily as she shot out a web and swung herself away from the crime scene, making him follow as well." Well sorry! There's another bank robbery crime scene as i was on my way for the training." Miles said to her as Spider-lily let out a chuckle before swinging passed him.

That's Spider-lily, she also like me but different. She's from the philippines before she and her aunt move to USA, at New york, before moving to Brooklyn. I met her when i got bitten by a radioactive spider and need to help the other version of spider heroes back to their dimension. She like second big sister for me though.

Both miles and Spider-lily heard siren noise and explosion making both spider heroes look at each other and gave each other a nodded before swinging themselves towards the crime scene.

So yeah that's all. I keep my grades up from school the best i can. Only to make my parents proud of me. And sometimes, Spide-lily mentored me how to control my powers. I got a hang on camofladge but my venom electric attacks, im getting on to it. Since Spide-lily have the same power as me but more than that, she she helps me to trained my newly develop powers.

We both manage to bring the other spider heroes back to the dimension safety before we both destroyed the device that cause of it. Althought, sometimes i missed them and im sure that Spider-lily missed them as well, but never tells me though. Especially i missed Gwen stacy. Yeah, spider-lily knows that i have a crush on her back then, which made Spider-lily have a chance to teased me all the time. Like big sister teasing their little siblings over something. Anyway, i hope she's doing okay.

Both spideman and Slide-lily landed right in front of the villains, who was causing havoc on the city." Get low Spiderman!" Spider-lily yelled as she grabbed the rings and throw straight towards the villain, hitting the villain on the face before she webbed the rings and start using it as a whip. Spiderman rushed forward before shooting a web to blind the villain before drop kicking the villain." Miss me!" Miles yelled with as he perch himself on the villain's arm cheekily before kicking the villain on the face as he jumps off when Spider-lily swing the web as she ram the ring on the villain's face, putting the villain daze a bit, giving miles some time to swing his leg down to make the villain lose its balance before Spider-lily gave a round kick on the villain's stomach, sending the villain flew back as Miles web the villain before swinging the villain around before slamming the villian on the ground, officially knocking the villain out.

Both spiders stood as they stared down at unconscious villain before giving each other a fist bump before shot out their webs and swing away.

But what can i say, being a hero is great though. . . . . Yet something tells me that one day, danger will come on earth that me and Spider-lily, will find ourselves getting drag into a war that not ours. . . But a war from another speices thanks to Spider-lily best friend, Noah Diaz and i will just watch how some alien robots start giving looks towards to lily with love dazed look on their robotic face. . . . What is going with them whenever they around with Spider-lily anyway??