ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 3

Shoto and vox where already up, vox expected shoto to complain and whine about him touching his waist, but no he just stayed on his chest.

"Vox.. "

"Yes, sweet thing? "

"Whyed you stay.. "

Vox was quite for a minute.

"What do you mean shoto?"

"You could've used you're voice on my dad to get out.. But you didn't..why? "

"Shou darling, I can't use my voice on angels like your da-"

"Yes you can.. Just not on me.. "

"And why is that? "

"I don't wanna talk about it.."

It took vox a Mintiue before realizing.

"Shou.. Is your mom part voice demon?"

".. "

He was quite,shoto stud up on voxs lap squeezing voxs shirt whipping his tears.

Vox sat up quick to comfort and bring him close into his arms.

"Hey- hey, it's alright I won't ask- you don't have to tell me come here.. "

Eventually shoto ends up crying for a couple minutes and hours.
__________________________________________________________________

Shoto was holding onto voxs leash while vox was standing up walking by his side, there was a big gate the lead outside, the guards opened the doors but one of the guards looked at vox the guard had said something about helping him, but vox didn't hear him.

Snap.

"I hear everything you say. I see everything. And if u ever disrespect me again I'll have my dog eat you alive. "

"Y-yes sir. "

"And you. Take this opportunity and go fetch a me something to drink. "

The guard nods before quickly running away tripping in the process, the other guard bleeding on the ground, thru ur helmet fell off it was mysta..

"Mysta-..? "

"Fuck- you! "

"... "

Mystas floats in the air as purple glowing light glows around his body, mysta is brought into shotos face, until his dropped to his knees.

"What's your business here. "

"You- killed i-"

"Thats enough of yourself, you sound like you want revenge,we will have none of that. "

Mysta gets off his knees trying to grab on shoto but his body snaps in half before half his torso falls to the ground as the blood drips off the 3 headed dogs teeth.

Vox looks up at it as it growls lightly before moving out the way for shoto.

"Good boy! "

The dog let's out a bark before shoto turns his head as it goes back the growling at vox, vox quickly turns away not scared of it but not to cause any drama.

They wall through a hallway filled with pictures, theres pictures of shoto standing by a woman with white hair long all the way to her legs her faced was scratched out, maybe that was shotos mom, but if that was shotos mom how'd shoto have purple hair?

Shotos dad didn't have purple hair either.

"Hey- how do you have purple hair? "

".. Changes colors.. "

"Wh-"

Before vox can speak shotos hair and outfit goes pink, then white as tiny white and yellow glowing horns fade onto his head.

"See? "

"Amazing.. "

Shoto goes back to normal and purple they walk out the hallway as shoto grabs voxs collar and shoto flys up into the sky.

"OH SHIT, SHOTO I DON'T THINK-"

"dont tell me the one and only vox akuma is scared of heights.. "

Vox makes a straight face before grabbing shotos wrist and pulling it off the collar, he falls through the clouds seeing shoto smirk as he just stands in the sky.

Vox let's himself fall the the ground about to let his wings out before his caught.

"What-? "

"I move ᴀt the speed of lighting you're out of luck if your trying to impress me."

"Oh you're such a brat. "

"Lets try this again. "

Shoto flys into the air again above the clouds and lets his wings go into his back before he lets himself fall flipping in the air, they fall on a soft fluffy cloud before shoto stands up grabbing voxs leash and walking on the clouds.

They entered a tall castle it was white and hand a bunch of angels protecting it, vox all so noticed how whenever shoto stepped a piece of the cloud turned purple.

The angels guarding the door quickly moved away as thru went inside, there she was sitting on s throan as her eyes quickly lighted up as she clapped happy.

And hugged shoto.

"Hello mother.. "