Prologue

Remnant.... A world of men, women and children. As time passed, they began finding this powerful element called Dust. Dust now used as weapons to battle evil. Evil so dark, it could scare humanity. But humans are also born heroes if they choose that path. But this particular Knight.... Is no ordinary man. Rather a, special breed. The kind who are nothing but traveler's, seeking so called Adventures. But being an adventurer comes at a cost.

The Knight traveled all around the world. From castles, to forests, to volcano's and now... In the midst of nowhere but ashes. Pain was the only thing going through his mind. Alone, desperate to survive, using every strength he had. But in the end, it was all useless. All he could do now, is fall on his knees and pray that he could live.

 All he could do now, is fall on his knees and pray that he could live

But, something else has taken an interest in him... A force so powerful, it could turn any man insane but instead. It saved his life, as if the heavens had answered his prayers. But little did he know.... That there are Fates worse than Death. A Man, unknowingly is now left with no choice but to endure such suffering.

In the end, he will know such peace. Soon.